It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2010, 12:19 AM   #1
(male)

lukmandonjr HB User
is this systemic staph infection?

last 3 wks after unprotected sex wth my new girl friend,i startd having weird symptoms like pressure pain on left side of head,blood blisters and blotchy red area on my palate,chest/back pains,few blotchy red area on skin that come and go,pimple like rash with white head around hair shaft,fatigue,weight lose,burning/tingling on toes,feet,buttock,thigh.i was diagoniz with staph/e coli after after urine and stool culture.treated it with 7days gentermycin injection and ciproflux.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2010, 12:38 AM   #2
(male)

lukmandonjr HB User
Re: is this systemic staph infection?

I repeated a lab test two month after treatment and the staph/ ecoli has cleared.but the problem is my symptoms still persist and now i think i felt what look like sligtly swollen node behind my neck and thigh near the back of my knee.i have done Hep B and hiv1/2 antibody test at 4 and16 wks post exposure with my girl friend all neg.can anyone tell me or have an idea if my case is that of unproper treatment or somethig else.Do staph causes lymphanopaty? thanks in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread