It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
(female)

gigi64 HB User
Lyme and Osteoarthritis?

Hello all..
I would like to know if anyone here with Lyme has experienced osteoarthritis?
I have been really sick for a year but doctors can't see to find anything but in this short amount of time, it has caused damage everywhere but noticeable on the furthest joint on my fingers.
I felt the inflammation the first 6 months but it has calmed down now although I'm stiff all the time.. I feel pain from damage now..going up stairs, holding things etc..
I have been tested for autoimmune diseases and all negative.
The thing is, is that I know someone that has Lupus and they do not get sick after exercise. I worked out twice, the first time I did sit ups and my spine inflammed for 5 days (excruciating pain) and second time I was sick, nauseas, muscle burning, weak, debilitating headache right after riding the bike for 30 minutes (very light workout).
Also, not sure alcohol intolarance is included in the diagnosis of Lupus..I think Lyme though.
These are just a few of many many symptoms but I just wanted to see if Lyme can cause these things before I go to the LLMD doctor. They can be pricey but I'm desperate at this point.

Closed Thread