I have had a severe all over itch since at least September (maybe August)... and its now almost the new year... I seriously cant take this intense itch anymore! Please someone help!
My doctor has no idea and dermatologist dont know.. at first they thought i had scabies
back in September but i did all the treatments for that over and over and nothing has helped my itch. I have even tried calamine lotion, unscented everything, no perfumes.. and still no help! Yes i am on alot of medicines but none that changed around that time and all the meds that the dr gives me to try to help the itch do NOT work! Ive tried many different ones and even taking multiple benadryl or whatever other meds does nothing for the itch! I just wanna scream and cry because the itch is all over my body and never stops but definitely gets worst at night. ... please someone help me! im beyond wits end and im begging for help!
Current medical diagnosis's:
2. Degenerative Disc Disease
5. Carpal Tunnel
6. Hashimotos Thyroiditis
9. Chronic Tension Headaches
10. Irritable Bowel Syndrome
12. Borderline Personality Disorder
13. Panic Disorder
14. Social Anxiety Disorder
15. Generalized Anxiety Disorder
16. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
17. Insulin Resistance
18. NASH Syndrome
19. Bells Palsy
21. Internal Hemorrhoids
24. Post Scabies Syndrome???
Previous Medical Problems:
1. Colon Polyp Removed - 2007
2. Gall Stones gall bladder was removed 2010
3. Broke Foot - 1996 & 1999
4. Broke Wrist - 1998
1. Gall Bladder Removed - May 2010
2. Colonoscopy 2001 & December 2007
3. Endoscopy 2001 & December 2007
4. Tonsils Removed Approximately 1991?
5. Staph Infection (Neck) 1986 (was 6 weeks old)
6. Right Foot Surgery, Partial Torn Ligament & Removed some scar tissue October 2004
7. Barium Enema End 2007 or Beg. 2008
8. Stitches forehead and lip - 1989?
1. Cymbalta 60mg 1 tab daily
2. Atenolol 25mg 1 tab daily
3. Singulair 10mg 1 tab daily
4. Metformin 500mg 1 tab 2x/day
5. Valium 5mg ½ tab 2x/day
6. Klonopin 1 mg 2 x/day
7. Levoxyl 100mcg
As Needed Medications:
1. Albuterol Inhaler
2. Diclofenac Sodium 50mg
3. Benadryl - OTC
4. Bentyl 10mg
5. Promethazine 25mg
4. Pertussis Vaccine
5. Environmental - Smoke
I am also taking atarax 50mg and sinequan 10mg, both to try to help the itch and neither have helped. .. i can take numerous atarax's or even with benadryl and i feel no relieve. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!