It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
(female)

PonyLover375 HB UserPonyLover375 HB User
ParvovirusB19 (fifths disease)?

I want to start off by saying im a 14 year old girl and alot of people might write me off because of that but please take time to read this.
When i was in kindergarden i had fifth disease at one time.
i made another post yesterday on the teen health section thats super long but instead of explaining all my history ill just simply condense/list it down.
-i've had chronic stomach issues for 6 years
-had chronic tonsilitis for 4 years, got my tonsils and adenoids removed
-directly after that got chronic sinusitis for 2 years, just had sinuplasty and turbinate reduction on november 29th
-have felt cruddy since, with pain on the right lymph node (not swollen), intermittent red face on right side more than left... headaches, tight chest and coughing, thick drainage, decline in energy and alot of tiredness..coldness and knee and ankle pain and dizziness and my heart has been pounding through all of this.
i have asthma and also double vision.

Im just wondering, can fifth disease stay in your system and affect your immune system? my mom thinks i could have it again...im thinking we'll go to the doctor and talk to them and ask them why i feel bad. At the follow up the doctor said that my sinuses are infection free now. He said "any questions?" I said "Just one. Why do i still feel so bad." He said "i dont know" so im clear in his field i guess...im just curious is this a possibility? Idk much about it. Im just looking for insight. thanks for reading(:

Last edited by PonyLover375; 12-27-2010 at 02:19 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread