It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
(male)

Psilocelium HB User
Exclamation Flesh Eating Worms? Series of Sunken Tunnels

Hey everyone!

This is my first post here and I'm glad to join a good hearted community such as this.

I have recently recovered from a MRSA infection in my right hand after defending myself from a guy trying to fight me. Hit him in the face and it punctured to the tendon between my knuckles. That is cleared up after like 2 months of antibiotics and im doing much better.....

Just after getting out of the hospital, I began itching at night with crawling feelings on& under my skin. Occasionally I felt a biting feeling at my feet/toes and legs. I began to think I had picked up scabies from the hospital or mites at work(I work in a greenhouse). I have been using neem oil bodywash and tea tree oil shampoo regularly.

Just yesterday I was examining the backs of my thighs in bed and I noticed when my skin is held firmly against the muscle below I can see a series of tunnels/lines running up and down my legs; many more on the left leg.

These lines are sunken in where there is a reddish tone and parallel to that is a white line which is raised somewhat. The smaller white tunnels sometimes run across the leg and the large width sunken spots generally run down the leg.

Most all of the small white squiggly-looking worm-like tunnels converge with other small sunken lateral networks which converge toward the upper center backside of my left thigh. It really seems like the flesh below my skin has been eaten away.....

I notice that the backside of my left leg goes to a numb feeling quite often and I can feel a great amount of movement below my skin. My feet also have this same feeling.

I do seem to itch pretty consistently at night on my legs where these tunnels/worms appear. The lines somewhat disappear when they reach the buttocks area and converge centrally there from both legs; I can see some reddish lines along the groin area and on the sides/base of the scrotum. My left testicle seems to always be sensitive while the right generally feels normal.

I also get sharp pangs of pain in my colorectal area, sometimes daily and sometimes it will go for a week without any. When these quick zaps of pain happen, the colon walls feel a bit inflamed. This usually is a warning sign that pain is inevitable.

Many mornings, especially lately, I feel overtired and will sleep way too long. Sometimes 10-12 hours. My breathing seems heavy and insufficient many times and my nose just cracked open again and is bleeds a little right around the nostril opening. It stays sore for quite a while. This happens maybe once every week or 2. I do not smoke cigarettes by the way.

I believe I have had this going on for at least a year now but have managed to forget about it. It was such a traumatizing thought that I just didnt want to know.

I have not been to a doctor yet for this but plan on making an appointment right away tomorrow morning.

I will post pictures of my leg(s) tomorrow so that the more educated persons here can give me a better idea of what I may be dealing with.

Thank You Very Much for Any Help or Advice!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread