It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
(male)

dstorz HB User
what do these symptoms indicate

For the past two weeks I have been experiencing a variety of different symptoms. All these symptoms are never severe in any way but still are bother some. I experience head pressure in my back top and forehead but not at the same time. I have had minor neck pain for the last three months or so but it didn't really bother me. Now the pain seems to be more severe and when I try and get rid of the pain by stretching my neck I sometimes become dizzy and I hear a cracking sound in my ear. I am not sure if this is related but today my left leg has felt "weird" not in pain more of a minor numbing sensation but that comes and goes. I also have been fatigued and somewhat spaced out if that makes sense. I visted the doctor and he was not sure what is causing this due to the fact that my symptoms are so vague. I am suppose to record a symptom journal for a week and then go back to see him. I am beginning to think this could be serious. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Doctor can't figure out what is wrong, thinks it's Lyme disease mengineeringgir Infectious Diseases 6 07-11-2012 08:28 AM
What could this be?? Mono test was negative! Rebeca1184 Infectious Diseases 2 07-02-2010 08:52 AM
Just heard back about blood test. Still don't really know what it is. Any advice? Hiatus Infectious Diseases 2 02-01-2010 09:54 AM
MSSA Experience - What Lies Ahead? stepbystep89 Infectious Diseases 3 10-25-2008 06:18 PM
What falls in the category of "Infectious disease" dream77 Infectious Diseases 19 08-24-2008 12:49 PM