It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #1
(male)

anonymousssss HB User
All ARS symptoms - very scared!!

so about 5 weeks ago, i was in amsterdam and had protected sex with a female prostitute. she ut the condom off and took it off. sex only lasted roughly 5-7 minutes. i probable penetrated her roughly 20 times. i was very nervous so the sex was a little rough in the sense that i penetrated her hard and fast. everything seemingly went fine and i did not get the sense that the condom broke as i did not feel any sensation at all at any point during sex.

however the day after i started panicking and have been getting ARS symptoms ever since.
- lost about 10 pounds (I had been traveling europe a month after that and did a lot pf walking not to mention i was **** scared for my life for an entire month and panicked

-loss of appetite (thought it is from anxiety)

-no real diahrea

-no real fever (or at least it wasn't obvious to me)

-recently been getting mild headaches and a mild sore throat 5 weeks after exposure

-no swollen lymphnodes

- got night sweats but i put that down to the hostel i was staying at where the room had a tempature of 80 degrees (night sweats stopped as soon as i left the hostel (stayed at hostel for 2 weeks)

-fatigued but i put this down to all the traveling i did, lack of sleep (<6 hours a night for a month straight and continuing, as well as anxiety

-sore back muscles, joints are fine

Im extremely worried and have been panicking for the last 5 weeks, is it possible i could have gotten hiv or could these symptoms be down to anxiety (I'm mostly worried about the weight loss). i got tested at 4 weeks and it was negative. what do you guys think???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
hiv anxiety, hiv infection