It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
(male)

almostdead HB User
please help..!!

hey..i had protected sex almost eight months back.

i had bad diarrhea and fever. which lasted for a week or so. 4 months after that exposure i did a HIV test (BIOLINE) and it said NON REACTIVE. but then i started getting fungal infections. i had a PSORIASIS kind of infectoion which was not going for 3 months, now its gone i think ..after applying meds..but the stain is still there. i also got a ringworm infection on my buttock which was persistent but i have been applying medicine ..now its receding. but i was very very paranoid and i again got a test done on 6th sept...BIOLINE and the resullts were given in 2 hrs ..and the test was NON REACTIVE for hiv and SYPHILLIS. but again on the same day saw a fungal infection on my penis..and now a ringworm infection behind my ear.

are fungal infections a sign of weakened immune system ..is there still a possibility of HIV. is the bioline test accurate enough. i am very scared. i cant go through that anxiety and trauma again.
what can be the reason for the persistant fungal infections other than hIV.?? please help.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
mystery fevers... PLEASE HELP britt90 Infectious Diseases 3 07-05-2012 02:32 AM
persistent pinworm infection - please help blahblah88 Infectious Diseases 3 03-08-2012 03:16 PM
Virology results....please Help Petya Infectious Diseases 0 06-23-2011 12:58 PM
Undiagosed illness please help irynaoprea Infectious Diseases 1 07-09-2010 01:37 PM
possible MRSA...help please!!! MysteryWhiteBoy Infectious Diseases 5 11-23-2008 11:12 AM