It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
(male)

icocky HB User
Staph infection

Hi
I have gone for series of tests. Was diagnosed with staphlococcus aureus. Does staph affect the lymph nodes? Been asked †o take augumetin which am currently taking now.
I fear this possible hiv exposure, had protected sex, but had cuts in my mouth as I performed cunninglingus. This was in september of this year, I have gone for HIV test this december. Been feeling really weird, sick, headaches that won't cease, pains in my wrist, ankles, tingling in my feet, legs and hands,abdominal pain and sounds,increased hunger. Had cough and sorethroat few weeks after that possible exposure. Though gone now, been feeling this discomfort in my throat that won't stop.Its makes me take too much water. I am really scared. Lots of check on websites the symptoms look like mine. Am so scared. Shaky. What could this be? The headaches won't stop no matter the pain relief I take.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:48 AM   #2
(female)

bimik HB User
Re: Staph infection

You might have tonsillitis. Tonsillitis, if it progresses, can cause tones of other symptoms including weird feeling in throat, fatigue, fever, reumatic symptoms. Do blood tests to check your reumatoid factor and also ASO titer and check with good ENT. I didn't have nay visible puss on my tonsills and doctors in US didn't think it's tonsillitis, but I removed my tonsills and my ENT abroad told me I had lots of puss deep inside my tonsills which made me feel terrible for 2 years.

get well !

Bimik

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread