It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
(female)

confused354 HB User
Anyone know what could be wrong with me or what to check for?

I'll try to make this is short and easy to read.

It started almost two months ago, with recurring episodes of intense nausea and flu-like symptoms including vomiting, . The reason I worry it could be an infection is that I did use my fingers to force vomiting when I felt very ill and I do have a bad habit of sticking things in my mouth that I shouldn't and remember doing that on occasion before it all started. Since that time, the it has started to come back more and more often and I developed more in-between and constant symptoms. At first I though, anxiety disorder of some sort, that maybe I developed. But now I'm believing it is something physical.

Since before Xmas I have on a near daily basis dealt with constant misery. Symptoms of fatigue, lightheadedness which occasionally leads to faintness, dry mouth, constant upset stomach or nausea, a dull pain or tightness in lower chest, and occasional aches in random areas of the stomach chest, back, etc...

Stupidly I waited a long time before seeing a doctor yesterday. It told them what I have been dealing with for the last almost month, she did a routine check and found nothing, so I had some blood drawn for tests, blood count and culture check. I am still waiting to hear back for the results.

Does anyone have any idea what these constant symptoms could be caused from, and any idea what else to ask about or check for with this if the results come back negative for a bacterial infection or anemia?

Please help, I'm really getting worried about this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread