It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2012, 04:45 AM   #1
(female)

LauriMW HB User
In really need of someones help

I was injuried in an electrcial fire......... Right now we are tackling a staph infection that entered my lymph nodes..............one side of my nose was burning and my face swelled up.............I was diagnoised with smoke inhalation and also nerve damage later on the side of my face that was injuried..........we are barely tackeling the staph its been almost 9 months of problems. We do have some of the staph coming down now but its been over 60 days of bactrim......... This is my 6th round of antibotics and this one works with some side effects.........Im not sure what direction to go.........and what is going to happen next health wise for me and what should I be looking for next? Im worried because its been so long untreated until the last 60 days and we are getting most of it but my nose hurts the one that burned and my face still continues to swell up...........Any ideas?? Thank U!

Last edited by LauriMW; 05-10-2012 at 05:09 AM.

Old 05-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
(female)

stasis4 HB Userstasis4 HB Userstasis4 HB User
Re: In really need of someones help

Are you getting the right antibiotics and in the right dosage? There are different classes of antibiotics out there for staph and you may have to change up or take a mix of them until the infection is completely gone. tea tree oil can help with staph infections too. sorry to hear what you are going through.

Last edited by stasis4; 05-24-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
infectious disease, nerve damage, staph infection