It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 07:43 AM   #1
(female)

vanillaiimage HB User
Exclamation Please help me out. please!

chest pain, parasite, shortness of breathia and gerd. I have been having chest pains for over a year now. 14 months to be exact. The pain started when I came back to nyc from mexico. I did drink the tap water a couple of times and prior to my flight back home I encountered a week of constipation followed by a week of diarrea. One month later I started having a very vivid chest pain like something was moving around in my chest. This sensation lasted for 3 months before it stopped. Two weeks later I felt it again. My heart would race do to fear of dying. The pain was so intense. I went to the emergency room 3 times and all three time they said there was nothing. I made an appoinment with the cardiologist and they could not find anything wrong. After was the gastrologist. He found a hernia and symptoms of GERD. Happily I took the pills for two months with no success the pain did not sceece. I know it has nothing to do with it because the pain is under my right and left breast bone inches further from my esphogis 3 inches from my collar bone... the pain travels from left to right...right to left. Then i went to the pulmonologist. He said that its and infection Ionce again took the pills and once again it did nothing. He did blood tests and concluded it is not an infection. All my exrays and sonograms are normal ekgs..everything. recently the chest pains are not as vivid. But spliting headache come and go from the back of my head traveling to behind my eyes. It gets difficult to breathe at timme and the movement in my chest continue. If there is a bug in me. He tunnels Ithink are finished. Please give me some advice on what Ican do. This is driving me crazy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2013, 01:44 AM   #2
(female)

MissChrissy HB User
Re: Please help me out. please!

Was it a hiatal hernia? Cause if it was then the chest pain & discomfort is a side affect of it. I have hiatal hernia, and the pain and rumbling in there just about makes me sick to my stomach.

Old 06-30-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
(female)

Matilda09 HB User

Hi, I'm sorry you're struggling with these symptoms. Have you gone with an infectious disease doctors? Have you been tested for parasites?
Parvovirus, Herpes Zooster, Mycobacterium Tb., etc??

Old 06-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #4
(female)

Matilda09 HB User

Hi, I'm sorry you're struggling with these symptoms. Have you gone with an infectious disease doctors? Have you been tested for parasites?
Parvovirus, Herpes Zooster, Mycobacterium Tb., also for Helicobacter, etc??

Old 06-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User

I would definitely see an infectious disease Dr. since this all started right after a trip to Mexico. There are parasites that can cause some of these symptoms, and you need a thorough workup for that first. The parasite infections can be treated, so you just need the right Dr to identify what is going on.

Reply Reply

Tags
chest pain, parasite, shortness of breath