It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
(female)

DawnF HB User
My 2 1/2 year old has MRSA

My daughter tested positive for MRSA. Her Dr thinks it will clear up after her first round of Bactrim, but I'm so scared and worried. Can I please get some feedback from people who have had MRSA/who's children have had MRSA? Thank you!

The following user gives a hug of support to DawnF:
sjb (04-10-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
(male)

ineedvitality HB User
Re: My 2 1/2 year old has MRSA

Hi Dawn, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter! I'm pretty new to this forum but I'm here to spread awareness about MRSA by telling my own story. From my own experience i know that there are a number of strains of MRSA that requIre different strengths of antibiotics for treatment, but I personally recommend taking none of them and I'll explain why. I acquired MRSA in '06 and I tried every antibiotic short of Vancomycin that my hereditarily weak immune system could handle. I experienced only negative results from the various side effects of the treatments, and I was rapidly running out of time as my particular infection was destroying the skin and muscle tissue of my right thigh as well as numerous other areas of my body. I was losing blood about as fast as my body could make it, and it was, to this day, the most physically painful event of my life.

As a last ditch effort, instead of gambling on more powerful antibiotics that likely would have ended my life before the infection could, I chose to seek a natural route via the internet. I found something called Allimed, a substance derived naturally from garlic, which behaves like an antibiotic but without any negative side effects. Most importantly, Allimed saved my life by killing my MRSA infection in a way the bacteria was unable to defend against. It's the only reason I'm alive right now, so I'm trying to spread the word about it!

I don't know how severe your daughter's infection is, but you can never be too cautious when it comes to man-made super-bacteria. I think the medical system is amazing when it comes to putting people back together after a car crash or something, but when it comes to health, I believe it's best to stay natural.

Godspeed!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #3
(male)

ineedvitality HB User
Re: My 2 1/2 year old has MRSA

Hi Dawn, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter! I'm pretty new to this forum but I'm here to spread awareness about MRSA by telling my own story. From my own experience i know that there are a number of strains of MRSA that requIre different strengths of antibiotics for treatment, but I personally recommend taking none of them and I'll explain why. I acquired MRSA in '06 and I tried every antibiotic short of Vancomycin that my hereditarily weak immune system could handle. I experienced only negative results from the various side effects of the treatments, and I was rapidly running out of time as my particular infection was destroying the skin and muscle tissue of my right thigh as well as numerous other areas of my body. I was losing blood about as fast as my body could make it, and it was, to this day, the most physically painful event of my life.

As a last ditch effort, instead of gambling on more powerful antibiotics that likely would have ended my life before the infection could, I chose to seek a natural route via the internet. I found something called Allimed, a substance derived naturally from garlic, which behaves like an antibiotic but without any negative side effects. Most importantly, Allimed saved my life by killing my MRSA infection in a way the bacteria was unable to defend against. It's the only reason I'm alive right now, so I'm trying to spread the word about it!

I don't know how severe your daughter's infection is, but you can never be too cautious when it comes to man-made super-bacteria. I think the medical system is amazing when it comes to putting people back together after a car crash or something, but when it comes to health, I believe it's best to stay natural.

Godspeed!

Reply Reply