It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
(male)

Cfisher HB User
Mrsa with toddler

Ill try to keep this as short as possible..my 15 month old woke up with a few clusters of pimples on her chest and a few scattered on legs and thigh. She had bad eczema was an infant and pretty dry skin, so I didn't pay much attention. Later on I noticed they developed in a whitehead, but didn't not get bigger, put on her lotion as normal. Later some tea tree oil. Though out the weekend I don't notice any drastic change to them and wasn't concerned until I saw them spread to her chin and lip. Took her to dr Tuesday and without any tests she states it's mrsa of course I panicked,but she did t seem alarmed and prescribed antibiotic lotion. I don't know what answer or suggestion I'm looking for,but doing research online was the worst thing to do. No one puts happy endings, just worse case senecio. I don't understand how she could have got it without any cut or scrape? Will this come back if it is mrsa? Could it get worse? I'm so worried about ever bump I see on her now, which is normal with her skin type. Thankfully the pimples look better except the one by her lip and possibly a new one on her forehead. Anyone have a similar situation or any insist for me? She seems pretty happy, runny nose and a few melt downs lately, which for a 15 month old is normal.

Old 05-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
(male)

ineedvitality HB User
Re: Mrsa with toddler

Wow! That's exactly what happened to me a few years ago! My MRSA infection started out looking like a bunch of pimples and they quickly turned into boils and then into large, deep wounds. It doesn't sound like my case was the same as your daughter's, thank the Lord, as i had a number of different strains of the bacteria at the same time. MRSA, however, is as serious as it gets in terms of bacterial infections, and since your daughter is so young, I highly recommend playing it as safely as possible (sorry if that's the biggest "duhhhh" in the history of the internet lol)

Anyways, as you may have read by now if you've been in any of the other MRSA-related threads, I got it REALLY badly in '06. Long story short, I wasn't gonna make it. Antibiotics further weakened my body without having any effect on the bacteria itself. It shredded my Righ

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #3
(male)

ineedvitality HB User

Yikes ! Sorry, my phone crashed. Anywhoo, it shredded my right thigh, and was getting into my left arm and leg. My infection largely imitated a flesh eating disease, at least that's what it looked like.

I'm alive right now because of Allimed, a natural antibiotic derived from garlic which killed all strands of MRSA at the same time without negative side effects except for an upset stomach from the sheer potency of its garlickyness and because I basically chugged the stuff.

As for how your daughter contracted MRSA, I can only speculate. Staphylococcus bac

Old 05-03-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
(male)

ineedvitality HB User

Yikes ! Sorry, my phone crashed. Anywhoo, it shredded my right thigh, and was getting into my left arm and leg. My infection largely imitated a flesh eating disease, at least that's what it looked like.

I'm alive right now because of Allimed, a natural antibiotic derived from garlic which killed all strands of MRSA at the same time without negative side effects except for an upset stomach from the sheer potency of its garlickyness and because I basically chugged the stuff.

As for how your daughter contracted MRSA, I can only speculate. Staphylococcus bac

Old 05-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
(male)

ineedvitality HB User

teria are literally everywhere on the skin, and are therefore in every surface that you touch. The nostrils, ears and posterior region are places where MRSA is known to colonize, and it sounds like MRSA found its way into your home, and it's likely colonized in one or more of the the places mentioned on your child. Who knows? These things happen, but do not worry. Check out allimed, I'm 100 percent confident in it, based on my own experience. Godspeed!

Reply Reply