It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infectious Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
(male)

gulu20072010 HB User
Unhappy Dogs lick can dangerious for rabies infected?

Hi, I'm from India and where I live there is some street dog. Here is maximum dog die for reason rabies and thats why I scare to touch dogs but now I'm very scared and truly very scared because I give them food for eating and for that reason 1 dog always follow me and try to lick my foot but 1 can stop him but some time he do for 3-4 sec and even I don't know when he lick but 1day i see minor cut in foot for my reason. 2day the dog die for rabies and now I'm very scared, I thinking if the dog lick my small cute area for 4-5sec then I'm infected for rabies? the incident happen hopefully 20days ago. If it happen then I'm going to die? If I take vaccination then am I safe? But the problem is doctor don't give me prescription for vaccination cause I can't show them for bite area and other medical shop don't give me the vaccination without doctors prescription. I take vaccination 5-6months ago, if I take vaccine right now then there is any chance for side effect? Please give me some advise very soon. I'm very scared and I'm going to die??? :-(

Reply Reply