It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2004, 10:47 AM   #256

teseaya02 HB User
Re: AF coming :(

Good Afternoon ladies,
I worked last night and got home this morning and had to go for blood results. Congrads D I thought like the RE that it was going to be more........ I just had a scare yesterday cause my beta Hcg was 435 and it has been 6 days since the first one on the 10th and it's suppose to double every 36 hours so i should have been @ 800 cause my first one was 115. So I went to my family doctor and ask if he would do the bloodwork again for me this morning and he said sure my RE said no need everything sounds fine...... So anyway didn't care what RE said I went to family doc and we had the blood work done @ 10:15 and I just called and my Beta level is 639 so it went up 204 in less than 24 hours so that's a positive thing:0) trust me I was sooooo scared I was m/c. I also asked for another Blood test form for monday to check again and he gave it to me along with permission to have the numbers over the phone stat. WEll S&L where are those BFP Results???? when do you go and get tested? Hopefully soon I'd love to be all pregnant at once Well gotta run I really need sleep:0

talk to you gals soon

teseaya

Old 06-17-2004, 01:44 PM   #257
Inactive

DSAK143 HB User

Afternoon ladies!!!

L & S- You guys are not crazy!! and not for nothing your symptoms sound very familiar to me!!! L- If you recall in May I would convince myself that I was PG at least 5x an day just to say at the end of the day that there was no way Iwas PG. We were both analizing every nuance of a cramp, *****, etc.... So goes just go with your hearts!!!

T- I'm glad to hear that your numbers went up....I would have panicked too!!! I'm very glad to hear that it all worked out in the end.

Ok, I don't wanna sound greedy or anything but I am slightly bummed that there is only one. I really wish that people would stop saying "noway!!!! theres two..ones just hiding" And EVERYONE is like oh, are you dissappointed?? Well if you keep asking me I will be God darn it!! ***???
Anyways, DH and I have already discussed it and as soon as this little bugger is born and it's safe to start again that is what we are going to do!!!

Finally, If ONE more person walks up and starts rubbing my Tummy I'm gonna chop their hand off!! I can't believe that I'm having this problem ALREADY!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent...Isn't today supposed to be a happy day??

I hope that you guys are having a better day than me!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2004, 02:43 PM   #258
Inactive

stillwtg HB User

T, good for you for being proactive and not just letting your blood work go if you thought there was something to worry about. I'm sure all is fine, but it is great that you aren't leaving it to chance. sometimes dr.'s are busy and I don't think they realize how the patient feels and the things they are worried about.

D-I promise I won't rub your belly! I wondered if you didn't feel a little let down by not having two. Not that you aren't happy with one but just knowing there was a possibility of two is exciting but think how much love and attention you will have to give to this little Lima Bean!

Still obsessing. I'm not getting on these boards again until tomorrow! I promise...ok, maybe once more...

Old 06-17-2004, 03:16 PM   #259
Inactive

DSAK143 HB User

Thank you S- you made me Lima bean....still laughing so cute!!!

Old 06-17-2004, 07:51 PM   #260

teseaya02 HB User

Hi guys Just getting ready to head to bed and watch a movie.
D- There is a great book I just bought today it's called "What to Expect when you're expecting", it's great I've been reading everything and it does answer alot of questions and concerns you might have during your nine months and it even talks about deleveries and breastfeeding. At the end of the book it has notes that you can make in it about your pregnancy and weekly weigh gain (like we would want to remember any of that) and prenatal Test Result. So if your near a book store grab a copy it's not expensive it's about $15.
S- Ya your right sometimes Dr's don't understand how your feeling they are always busy and you always feel rushed when your in the room with them I know I do.... I always forget so many things i'd like to tell them. At least my family dr or I really should say my CF doctor who really knows nothing about pregnancy, he was asking me what type of blood work is it? Which I laughed and told him what to write also to note to let patient know # results. I'm getting re tested on Monday so it should be in around 2000 # so if it was 435 yesterday and today 639 and it doubles every 2 day which if i wait until tomorrow it looks like it was doubling it was 204 higher today so tomorrow would be about 800 and some than sunday should be 1600 and so on. Keeping fingers crossed.
I still have gas but i'm having trouble releasing it and the gas pains are killing me!!!!! I'm having constipation are you D???? Are you still having morning sickness?

well off to bed you ladies have a wonderful night and babydust to L&S come on guys i'm praying for a positive

Old 06-18-2004, 06:47 AM   #261
Inactive

lisajojo HB User

Happy Friday!

D - I understand you wanting to have twins. It would be nice to not have to go through this again. Be careful next time though - the way you react to the meds you WILL have multiples next time around!!! You probably don't even need meds for iui!!!

S- How are you doing? Have you completely lost your sanity yet? I am feeling pretty good today. I tell ya though - by the time I left work yesterday my stomach was so bloated that I thought my pants were going to pop!!! I went home and exercised I felt so fat!! I feel better this a.m. but still bloated - I told dh I felt like I was still on my meds! I wonder if it was these herbs!?

T - my cousin gave me that book (along with about 5 others!). I have heard it is a very good book. She also gave me a ton of maternity clothes and a bunch of other baby stuff. I told her to stop giving it to me until I get pg!! I was afraid to take it because I thought it would jinx me but I did anyway!!

Hope your day goes great!

Lisa

Old 06-18-2004, 07:39 AM   #262
Inactive

DSAK143 HB User

Good morning and Happy friday!!

Ok, whos test day is it?? And are we seeing red or blue and pink??? BLUE AND PINK !!!!!!!! COME ON!!!

T- No i was only sick those two days...I've been feeling wonderful!!! My constipation ended about two days ago...but it's still difficult!!!

I really have to run for a meeting so I have no time to write nothing except BABY DUST*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ AND STICKY BABY VIBES TO S & L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2004, 08:08 AM   #263
Inactive

stillwtg HB User

Happy Friday,
I'm sorry I can't write much today we are leaving for the lake in a little while. good luck L, I hope you don't see af, and me too. I guess I'll know by Monday. Have a great weekend.

Old 06-18-2004, 12:08 PM   #264
Inactive

lisajojo HB User

Hello!

How is everyone's friday going?

Have fun at the lake S! I hope you come home to a BFP!

I really don't think I am! I keep getting the "feeling" like I am about to start. If af does come of course i will be upset but since I wasn't expected to be anyway without taking meds! But you never know - maybe I will test on Father's Day just for kicks!!

D & T - What do you guys have planned for the weekend? My dh is actually off work tomorrow so we have all kinds of stuff planned! Nothing big but it will be fun. We are going to a graduation party, then to a home show (nice expensive houses that we can't afford!) and bowling with friends then on On father's day we are going to my parents (his dad lives in California) and hanging at the pool all day. It is supposed to be a great weekend here. It is supposed to cool down. It is 90 out today and it is supposed to go down to the low 80's which would be nice!!!

Old 06-18-2004, 05:55 PM   #265

teseaya02 HB User

Hi girls just on the run, I spent the day with my father cause tomorrow is his birthday and I'm going to be out of town at a wedding and then I have a busy Fathers day my dad is coming along with DH dad so it's going to be a busy day!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. S&L I'm waiting for monday to see BFP!!!

Take care talk to you all on monday
Teseaya

Hey, I test monday morning to see where my levels are so i'll know around 1:00, i'll keep you all posted.

Old 06-21-2004, 07:06 AM   #266
Inactive

DSAK143 HB User

Good mornig ladies!!!! How was everyones weekend. Mine was ahhh ok...nothing major. DH was finally home for a weekend. We had a new fence put up around our house Yippee!!!'

Please, Please ladies tell me that the witch did not rear her ugly head to ANYONE in the fab 4!!!! I'm still crossing all digits!!!!

I feel wonderful!! The hunger is not as intense but the tiredness hasn't let up yet. Stillno MS!!! I am having on problem but it's a bit TMI and if you girls are interested look my new post on the PG board

D

Old 06-21-2004, 07:20 AM   #267
Inactive

lisajojo HB User

Good Morning Guys!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Dh and I had a great one although - af showed up yesterday

I was upset but not surprised. I mean we bd but we were not "trying". I think I have just accepted the fact that I have to go through ivf but I am going to buy an ovulation kit this month. I won't give up at trying naturally!

S - I really hope you get the bfp!!

D - I am glad you are feeling better. I did read your post on the pg board. Yousa!! I would definitly try and get in before Wednesday, you wouldn't want it to get infected!!

T - Hope all those numbers keep rising!!!

Have a great day!

Old 06-21-2004, 07:40 AM   #268
Inactive

DSAK143 HB User

Hey L-

i'm glad you had a good weekend... and SHE satyed away till yesterday...
I'm sorry about AF...I know it still hurts... When is your IVF? I know that there was a waiting list, then classes and stuff....

I wish I could get to see the DR before Wed but he's just not in. I would have walked in if he were!!!

Keep smiling honey!! and have a GREAT day

Old 06-21-2004, 07:47 AM   #269
Inactive

stillwtg HB User

Good Morning Fab 4!

My weekend was great. We went to the lake, DH took Fri. off so we got down there early and just hung out. Then Sat. I played golf w/a friend and my mom. It was nice weather, really cool actually but it was nice and relaxing.

L, I am sorry that ugly witch came visiting. I know you were trying naturally but it is still a let down, believe me I know. Maybe next month, it can't hurt to try (and can be fun). I know it will happen.

D, I haven't read your other post yet on the pg board. Maybe I shouldn't if L's reaction was Yousa! Ok, I probably will b/c I'm curious. Glad you are feeling good.

T, I hope your levels are good today. Be sure to post them.

Oh, and by the way...

I took hpt last night and it was + Just thought I'd throw that in I am waiting for the dr.'s office to open so I can call to see what they want me to do. I won't really believe it until I get confirmation from the dr.

L, I feel bad. I wanted us both to get bfp together.

Last edited by stillwtg; 06-21-2004 at 07:48 AM.

Old 06-21-2004, 07:55 AM   #270
Inactive

lisajojo HB User

S - Congrats to you! I am so very happy for you! I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months! Don't feel bad - feel happy - you have waited a long time for it!!

Well I guess I am on my own now - my appt. is July 12 and class July 23 so it won't be until august.

Closed Thread