It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2006, 09:50 AM   #1
(female)

MaxTech23 HB User
2ww

Well Ladies... I'm just beginning my 2ww. I had my IUI on Sunday, Oct. 15th. We'll see how it goes... **Come ON.... POSITIVE!!** I was walking with my bf in the supermarket and he had asked me to help him lift something heavy and my first response was that I couldn't because I was pregnant. Wow how his face lit up and I quickly corrected myself and said... What if, what if... he laughed and sad.... wow, that's how it will sound won't it... When we do get pregnant that's what I'll hear.. "I'm Pregnant"... =) We both smiled and kept shopping.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2006, 01:19 PM   #2
(female)

SPIDERLAMPP30 HB User
Re: 2ww

Max
Congradulation for making it this far! I hate the 2ww and wish I could tell you something that could help make it go by faster but....I cant treat yourself as if you are pregnant and take care of yourself! What IUI cycle are you on, what medications, what kind of follies did you have and how was your labs and lining? Just thought if you talked about it might be helpful!!
Pennie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2006, 08:19 AM   #3
(female)

MaxTech23 HB User
Re: 2ww

Honestly I don't know my lab work info. I know the sperm count was 200mil. My follies. 1.8, 2.1, 1.9, 2.0, and a few others that were around 1.6 and under. I was on Bravelle and HCG shot. I will be taking the first booster injection tomorrow and the second on Sunday. We'll see what happens from there. *smile*

Closed Thread