It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2007, 01:27 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

jackstersmom HB User
Clearblue Monitor

I was just wondering if anybody has used the Clearblue ClearPlan fertility monitor and had it not detect ovulation. The first month I used it, it detected 2 days of peak fertility, and the second month, it didn't detect peak fertility at all, but I did get my period on day 32. I am taking Letrozole to make me ovulate, so I did ovulate since I got a period, but the monitor didn't detect it. Has anyone else had a problem with it? It's supposed to be 99% accurate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2007, 05:04 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

ALM HB User
Re: Clearblue Monitor

Hi! I used that monitor for about four months while we have been ttc. I quit using it b/c it wasn't helping me to get pg and the sticks you have to buy for it are so expensive. Every month it would detect peak fertility and DH and I would ttc during that time frame and then nothing. I am not sure if it was working right for me or not. It belonged to a friend of mine who swore by it... she got pg using it.

Good luck!

Anna Leigh

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2007, 01:56 AM   #3
(female)

Want2BMom HB User

Yes - this month it only came out high and i had to have an ultrasound to confirm ovulation. which the dr. did confirm....

DARN THING!! I WAS ******!!!

(sorry for being late on this)

-Dana.

Old 03-11-2007, 04:16 PM   #4
(female)

WhyIsThisMyLife HB User

The monitor always registered a peak for me, but I heard it does not for everyone. IMO you should use that along with other methods to determine ovulation. Temping is time-consuming and annoying, but if after a few months you notice you O pretty much regularly and at the same time, you can stop. If the date of your O varies then you probably should continue to temp along with using the monitor. No one method gives the entire story.

Reply Reply