It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

G8r4evr HB User
Brown Discharge...Im confused!!

Hi All!! So, Im on CD 18 and I have been having brown discharge all day. The only time I ever get brown discharge is on the day before I start my period and Im doubtful that I will be starting tomorrow...on CD19. I *thought* that I may have ovulated on CD14 or C15 because I got my darkest reading yet on an OPK (it wasnt quite postive, but I think its as positive as mine is going to get) and my CM appeared to be fertile...but I never did get a temp increase this month.

But now, I have had brown discharge all day (not alot), but definitely enough to see whenever I wipe...oh and this is my first cycle on metformin.

I guess Im wondering if the brown discharge means Im actually ovulating now?? Any ideas would be soooo helpful =))

Old 04-21-2007, 07:13 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

deluka96 HB User
Re: Brown Discharge...Im confused!!

Hi G,

It may be implatnation bleeding that you are seeing. I really don't think your ovulating now b/c of the OPK. So try not to worry this may be good news for you!!

Good luck!!

kathy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2007, 09:45 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

G8r4evr HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by deluka96 View Post
Hi G,

It may be implatnation bleeding that you are seeing. I really don't think your ovulating now b/c of the OPK. So try not to worry this may be good news for you!!

Good luck!!

kathy

Im really hoping thats what it is, Im just weary of getting my hopes up!! The fact that I never got a temp spike though, sort of brings me back down to earth....

Last edited by G8r4evr; 04-21-2007 at 09:46 AM.

Old 04-21-2007, 04:38 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Viktorria HB User

Hi G8r4evr,

I had an FET a few months ago and within 4 days of the transfer I had some brownish spotting. By the next day it was pink and the next AF showed her ugly self. Are you still spotting, or has it gotten worse? If not, maybe it is just implantation bleeding. Try to stay positive! Good luck!

Torrie

Old 04-21-2007, 04:53 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

G8r4evr HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktorria View Post
Hi G8r4evr,

I had an FET a few months ago and within 4 days of the transfer I had some brownish spotting. By the next day it was pink and the next AF showed her ugly self. Are you still spotting, or has it gotten worse? If not, maybe it is just implantation bleeding. Try to stay positive! Good luck!

Torrie
Hi Torrie,

Well Im on CD 19 now and the brown discharge is about the same as yesterday. Its not bad enough to wear a pantyline or anything, as I only see it when I wipe (sorry). Im going crazy trying to decide if its Implantation bleeding ( I know its a long shot) or spotting from Ovulation. All I know is I have never had brown discharge at this point in my cycle, but I am on Metformin for the first time, so maybe that has resulted in this change. Im sooo confused and anxious...and I cant test for at least another 9 days.

Last edited by G8r4evr; 04-21-2007 at 05:02 PM.

Old 04-22-2007, 12:54 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

rubynz HB User

I know it's frustarting not being able to test but hang in there. I really hope that what you are experiencing is the beginning of a BFP!

Ruby

Old 04-22-2007, 08:28 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

G8r4evr HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubynz View Post
I know it's frustarting not being able to test but hang in there. I really hope that what you are experiencing is the beginning of a BFP!

Ruby
Me too! The brown discharge seems to have subsided today. I was really starting to get my hopes up, but today is CE20 and I dont really have any other symptoms...my breasts arent sore, Im not emotional, etc.....

Closed Thread