It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2007, 07:00 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Viktorria HB User
Good Luck, Golds!

Hi Golds! I've been thinking about you and your transfer is tomorrow, so I wanted to wish you the best of luck. I'll be sending lots of sticky wishes your way. Get lots of rest and pamper yourself a little today! I think this will be your time and you'll get your little bundle of joy (or maybe two!).

Let us know how everything goes tomorrow!

Torrie

Old 04-22-2007, 07:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmarie313 HB User
Re: Good Luck, Golds!

Hi Golds!!!!

I am sending you buckets of bubbie dust for your transfer today You make sure you take it very easy and think very happy baby thoughts.

As far as my bedrest (from your other post) I did not do anything for 4 days. My RE said that I had to be on bedrest for 2 days mandatory and if I could do more than I should. So I took off the extra two days. The first two I was very strict and just laid in bed. The next two I only got up to go the the RE for a bloodtest and the next day I had an accupuncture appointment. So that was the story

I will be praying that you will get your bfp with this cycle!!!!! When is your beta? Keep in touch.
love,
cmarie
*Olivia Grace born 10/23/07...our little miracle!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2007, 07:08 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Mapia74 HB User

Good Luck Golds I will be praying for ur BFP.Like Vik said take it easy pamper urself have a great day suppose to be 80 here in MD today ladies.Well enjoy the day and take care.Let us know how ur transfer goes tomorrow.

Mapia

Old 04-22-2007, 10:00 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Hi Golds

Wishing you all the best of luck for tomorrow. Hope the procedure will go smoothly and hope it will result in your much awaited BFP.
Praying for you .

Amy

Old 04-22-2007, 10:28 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Golds HB User

Thank you ladies ! I and DH just came back from the Church, there was a little girl sitting in front of us, may be 11 to 14 months old. DH and she kept playing through out the Mass, I cudn't control my tears She looked like an Angel.
Next month is DH's birthday so praying God if I can give him a beautiful gift of our lives by getting a BFP.

My transfer is tomorrow at 10:30 am we have to be there by 9:00 am. I'm not supposed to eat/drink 7 hrs prior to the transfer. The whole procedure and recovery time will take hour and a half. I am planning to stop by at Acu's clinic for a quick session of Acupuncture after the transfer.

Holding it tight and praying hard for God's mercy.
THANK YOU for all the prayers and sending +++++++++++vibes. It really means a lot.

Golds

Old 04-22-2007, 11:05 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

carisa HB User

Good luck,
I will pray for a great outcome on this cycle!! Hopefully your DH will have a wonderful bday gift this year!!

carisa

Old 04-22-2007, 03:37 PM   #7
(female)

still hoping HB User

Good luck golds!! I hope tommorrow goes well and that this is the lucky time!

Old 04-22-2007, 04:25 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Black Kat HB User

Hey Golds, I just wanted to stop by and wish you luck for tomorrow! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Kat

Old 04-22-2007, 04:29 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

lahc1 HB User

Good luck tomorrow Golds!!! I'll be praying this is your cycle

Lori

Old 04-22-2007, 05:02 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

rubynz HB User

Oh Golds, I am wishing you the very best of luck. I will be thinking of you and praying that this is your month. Take it easy and let us know how things go as soon as you are able to. I am sure we will all be anxiously awaiting your next post!

Ruby

Old 04-22-2007, 05:39 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Oh Golds, I am praying God blesses you with a BFP this time around. You soooo deserve it. And what a birthday present that would be for DH - the best ever.

I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow and sending sticky happy thoughts your way. I look forward to reading your next post.

Holly

Last edited by TryN2BMommy; 04-22-2007 at 05:40 PM.

Old 04-22-2007, 06:24 PM   #12
Inactive
(female)

Mapia74 HB User

Golds I will be praying for u.Guess what I will be at Shady Grove at 10 for my IUI.Is that crazy or what????????????????I will be looking at everyone in the waiting room.........lol.Well good luck sweetie.

Mapia

Old 04-22-2007, 06:59 PM   #13
Veteran
(female)

Golds HB User

Thank you thank you thank you.....you all are the BEST. I love you all soo soo much. Luckily I had a stressfree day, DH my parents and I did some gardening. This summer, we shud have good amount of tomatos in our backyard if anyone wants pls do send the address

Mapia: WOW you will be there too, I have to be there by 9 am. I will be looking for you, the only way to find you will be to look for those tiny pretty feet

Good luck to us. I will be off to bed now and will be dreaming of my baby

Golds

Old 04-22-2007, 07:14 PM   #14
Inactive
(female)

Mapia74 HB User

Well Golds I will be wearing flip flops thats for sure with this hot weather so u can look for those cute little feet. I will be there at 10 so u might be able to figure it out who knows.Good Luck and have pleasant dreams of ur baby.I am praying for u.

Mapia

Old 04-23-2007, 01:32 PM   #15
Inactive
(female)

Mapia74 HB User

Golds just checking on u and hoping ur transfer went well.I looked for u and u know what I think maybe I did see u.Do u have a black BMW?Well keep us posted.

Mapia

Closed Thread