It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2007, 03:16 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

eurokelly HB User
2WW anyone else

So I am in a new 2WW as of today, again a natural cycle with only acupuncture to help me along. This is my last natural attempt for a while, so praying for a little miracle in one way, and happy to move to assistance next cycle in another way and just get on with it.....if I could just start my family I don't care how they get here!!

My sister had movie ending to her fertility journey. 5 years of trying naturally, clomid, alternative treatments, lots of IUI's and lots of heartache and then 4 days before her 1st IVF cycle started she got BFP naturally. I don't expect it to happen twice in one familiy but I will try to stay positive this cycle anyway!!

Anyone joining me? Anyone out there on roughly the same time scale no matter what kind of cycle?

kel xxx

Old 06-06-2007, 05:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Re: 2WW anyone else

Wow Kelly, that is a beautiful story about your sister! Hoping you have a happy ending this cycle too! Sending you lots of sticky baby dust!

Good luck!

Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2007, 05:40 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

eurokelly HB User

Thanks Holly! I am hoping to get BFP and join you in a "one-tube pregnancy club"

How are you feeling - still floating in the clouds somewhere.......

kelx

Old 06-06-2007, 06:07 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Hi Kel

Congrats to your sister she must be so happy after so many years of heartache.
Wanted to wish you all the best of luck for your 2ww...hope that time flies by and you ll get good news in 2 weeks time.

I ll be going you in a few days time.

Amy

Old 06-06-2007, 06:10 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Kell,

I hope you can join me too!!! We could even come up with a theme song or something. Yes, I am still in the clouds. I hope I'm not being naive, but I have a very good feeling about my second beta tomorrow. I was talking to my belly on my way into work this morning, and I started crying. The hormones MUST be strong....lol.

Holly

Last edited by TryN2BMommy; 06-06-2007 at 06:10 AM.

Old 06-06-2007, 06:48 AM   #6
(female)

lovelygal HB User

Hi,
Its just to wish you luck, try and stay positive.

Lovely

Old 06-06-2007, 09:01 AM   #7
(female)

suewaz HB User

I am in the 2ww as well, as of Sunday. My BETA is scheduled for June 18th. It is actually 16 days, not 14....lucky me

Good Luck. I am trying to stay positive! It is so hard sometimes

Old 06-06-2007, 09:07 AM   #8
(female)

rose1028 HB User

Good luck and best wishes for you ladies in your 2WW. Think positive

Gina

Old 06-06-2007, 09:08 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

eurokelly HB User

suewaz - glad you joined me! You must stay positive, I know it it really hard sometimes, but I seem to be having a good month on the positivity side so I will share with you

Amy, we are waiting patiently for you xx

Lovely and Rose, thanks for being so sweet. Make this a really good June for the boards!!

Suewaz - I will be AF due 19th so just a day behind you - i'm spreading some baby dust over both of us xx

kelx

Last edited by eurokelly; 06-06-2007 at 09:10 AM. Reason: forgot something!

Old 06-06-2007, 09:28 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

deluka96 HB User

Hi Kelly,

Well I have officially joined the 2ww with you today. Had my IUI this morning and just got back. Wishing you luck this cycle and baby dust for us both!!

kathy (deluka)

Old 06-06-2007, 11:25 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Sue
I am sorry that its s gonna be 16days until your beta thats torture. Hope you get your bfp so that it will be all worth it.

Kel
Hoping this will be your month . Try to keep yourself busy. BTW how was your weekend in Amsterdam? We never got the details!!!!!!!

Deluka
When do you get to test? So glad to have you around again, honestly.
I know what you mean by saying you feel unlucky (i think it was in your other post). My situation may be different i don t know if you remember but thats how i feel sometimes.My mom actually feels bad that she must have done something wrong in my upbringing that caused my medical issues. However i am sure that some day the tables will turn and we will be the lucky ones. Praying hard that this day is around the corner for you. Hold on

Amy

Old 06-06-2007, 06:40 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

rubynz HB User

Kelly, Sue & Kathy,

Wishing the three of you the best of luck! I pray and hope that this is the month for you!

Thinking of you all............

Ruby

Old 06-06-2007, 08:04 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Eurokelly... hoping that this natural cycle will do it for you! The acupuncture is a good thing too and I got my fingers crossed that it helps you out!

Sue - I know you just had your transfer and I really hope that your embabies are all snuggled in for a long stay. Sounds like you've got a while till beta... hope that somehow it'll pass quick for you! Good luck sweetie!

Kathy, you already know how much I really want this IUI to surprise you with a fabulous BFP, but I am going to keep telling you!!! Your strength and determination will pay off and I pray that it happens at the conclusion of this 2WW!!!

Hi Ruby , Hi Amy ... have spoken to you gals in a little while so just wanted to drop a line and say hello. Hope you both are doing well.

Old 06-06-2007, 11:31 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

rubynz HB User

Hi Kari

Thanks for the message! It does seem like ages since we last chatted doesn't it! I have been checking the boards every day though, I just haven't posted much lately.
I am fine, I have finished my first round of clomid and will be embarking on some serious baby dancing over the next 12 days or so. At least it should provide us with some good entertainment as we are trying hard to save up for my lap so our social life is rather quiet at the moment. Anyhow, enough about me, how are you? I read in one of your posts that it is already getting hot in Arizona - you are lucky, it is starting to get really cold here now and has even been snowing down South! Well, hopefully the summer months will bring you some luck!

Take care sweetie!

Ruby

Old 06-07-2007, 01:09 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

eurokelly HB User

Hi all,

I am so disappointed for CBB, I missed the news yesterday because of the time and I thought and evening and morning that I would be joining a celebratory board this morning. And I can't see Kath's 2nd beta anywhere, did anyone know what happened?

Amy -Amsterdam was a ball despite a pregnant friend and a metformin friend, we went eating,sightseeing on the canals and dancing the night away. I loved it. The only down side was that they both hurried off on Sunday to get back to the UK for their babies and I stayed all afternoon and took a later flight - making the most of my freedom but at the same time it made me really sad that I didn't have a baby to rush home for...

Kathy, so good to hear you are here as well! I truly hope this IUI is the one for you.

Kari, thanks - i have acupuncture this afternoon and said to DH this morning "do you think she can just guide the egg and sperm together and MAKE them stick with her magic needles?" He said she should for the price she charges......horrible man! I am so looking forward to it as I haven't been since before the lap & dye and I have been feeling a little out-of-sorts and I know this will make me feel great.

Ruby, hi how are you doing? How is the clomid? I am so interested as I go for mine in 3 weeks....my sister said she felt so sad all the time she took it, liek a big old tablet of sad hormones, but I think everyone is different? 12 days of BD???? DH would faint if I told him that Actually we were talking this morning and when I take clomid and then go for the shot it falls at the weekend we were next planning on taking a trip to Europe. Do you think it would be bad to fly?

Ok, enough for now!! sorry, long post.....

kelxx

Closed Thread