It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User
Lovely - Good luck with E/R!!!!!!!!

Hey Lovely! Really hoping that you have a very successful E/R tomorrow! We are all behind you and will be waiting to hear that all went well and lots of eggies were retrieved! In just a few days those embies will be back where they belong all snuggled in for a long stay. Good luck!

Old 07-31-2007, 04:27 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

KJinKy HB User
Re: Lovely - Good luck with E/R!!!!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow Lovely you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2007, 04:50 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

amelu HB User

GO Lovely, I hope they get lots of strong eggies from you. Relax and let us know how it went afterwards. We will all be thinking of you AimeeM

Old 07-31-2007, 06:46 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASPROUSEY05 HB User

i will be thinking of you during your egg retrieval!~! good luck, i hope they retrieve many many eggs, and everything goes smoothly, as im sure it will <3 aimees

Old 07-31-2007, 06:58 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rubynz HB User

Good luck Lovely, I will be thinking of you!

Ruby

Old 07-31-2007, 07:14 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Lovely, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a successful e/r. Let us know how everything goes when you are up to it.

Holly

Old 08-01-2007, 01:24 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

lizzie786 HB User

Hi Lovely, good luck! I hope it goes smoothly and you have lots of big healthy eggs!
Lizzie

Old 08-01-2007, 08:08 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User

Lovely, you are in my thoughts and prayers for your e/r! I hope it goes very smoothly and all end up in BFP!!!!

******babydust*******

Old 08-01-2007, 08:20 AM   #9
Inactive
(female)

Mapia74 HB User

Hi Lovely just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers.I hope your RE got some nice follicles but most important I hope he got the lucky one.Let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to it.Take care.

Mapia

Old 08-01-2007, 12:36 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Hey Lovely, Just dropping another line to remind you that all of us are behind you today, hoping that the e/r went very well. Please do let us know how you're doing when you can.

Old 08-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #11
(female)

tammyjeanmc HB User

I hope it went VERY well today and the RE got lots of eggs!

Tammy

Old 08-01-2007, 07:29 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Hi Lovely, just wanted you to know I'm still thinking of you and hoping the e/r went smoothly. Would love to hear how it went when you are up to it.

Holly

Old 08-02-2007, 06:24 AM   #13
(female)

lovelygal HB User

OH MY GOODNESS, I can't believe I have a thread in my name? I almost cried just now when I logged in to give my update and lo and behold a thread just for me? I came back from e/r yesterday, wanted to give my update but DH disconnected my laptop internet access, he said the DR said I had lots of eggs and should be allowed all the rest I can get, and said no internet until today. I didn't want to fight him so I obeyed and kept my cool until this morning when he finally connected it. He said he knew I wanted to come here and gossip but when I opened it and showed him a thread wishing me luck with e/r, he shedded tears and said, he has not seen an online support group as strong as this. He said I should apologize to you girls for the internet removal and that I should tell you all that he really appreciate the support and prayers.
Your wishes and prayers was part of what made me lay eggs like crazy yesterday. They retrieved 25 eggs, yes 25 and this morning, they called and said out of the 25, they got 19 fertilised and 6 discarded. The DR was supper excited and said thats one of the best he ever got so far, so we have 19 to work with. They have scheduled e/t on saturday 8/04 at 9:30am.
I pray that the month of August will continue to bring luck for me and my family just like it has always been, so the rundown on my family and August:

My husband was born August 18th
My eldest brother wedded August 18th
My elder sister had her first son August 18th 2005 and she is due for second baby, upper week on August 16th.
My husband proposed to me on August 1st
When I got preggo but lost it, my due date was August 20th.
I had retrieval yesterday, August 1st
Transfer, August 4th and mighty beta test August 20th

I can go on on about August in my family and I am praying that the miracle continues till I get the bfp.

Kari, thanks so much for getting the thread satrted for me, you really made my day, what is the latest news on you? Am still sleepy, dizzy and weak, I will catch up later when am up to it.

Kelly and Amelu, your beta is today right?

Aimee, thanks, how are you doing with your little beanie now? Any morning sickness? Are u doing PIO, if yes, any idea when you will be stopping?

Rubby, thanks for the love and continued prayers, you girls are amazing.

Holly, what can we do without you? Nothing except maybe BD with DH, that is not shared right? lol. Thank you for the prayers.

Lizzie, thanks.

Funny Princess, how are u? Thanks for the support. Do you know, I will be drinking that 18oz water on saturday and will hold it in my bladder until after e/t? Am waiting for tips from you on how to do it lol. How are u?

Mapia, I can't believe that with all the crazy packing by now, you still pop in to see how we all are doing. Thank you so much for the wonderful support. My transfer is saturday and beta is 20th, I will give you the result in Greece wish me luck.

Tammy, thanks and thanks and to all other girls, know that you all are in my thoughts daily.

I love u all.

Lovely.

Last edited by lovelygal; 08-02-2007 at 08:02 AM.

Old 08-02-2007, 06:50 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

OMG Lovely, that's FANTASTIC!!!! I guess the incident w/ the trigger shot was nothing to worry about after all.

So glad to hear your e/r was such a success & your DH took such good care of you. That is so cute how he disconnected the internet - I'm sure you were a little annoyed, but his intentions were sweet.

Hoping August continues to be a lucky month for you!!!

Can't wait to hear the fertilization report...

Holly

Old 08-02-2007, 06:53 AM   #15
(female)

tammyjeanmc HB User

WOW!!!!! That is absolutely amazing! How truely awesome!!! 19 to work with?! Reasons to celebrate for sure! I will be praying for a smooth transfer on Sat! Let us know how it goes!

Tammy

Closed Thread