It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2007, 05:26 PM   #1
(female)

Tresh HB User
Wow Some people do care!

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that sometimes it may feel like people don't care what you are going through but they really do. My cousin came over tonight and we are really close and she knows all the trouble my dh and I have going through just to have a baby we' ve had two miscarriages thus far, I mean last month she even offered to give us money if we needed it to pay for my injections, she and her husband already have a son, well before she left she started to cry and said I hate that i have to tell you this again but I am 3 months pregnant and we haven't told anyone besides our parents and we wanted to tell you next before anyone else, I said no need to cry and she said I just feel bad because it's not fair that everything you have went through and you don't have a baby and here I am pregnant that made things even better knowing she does really care and was worried about how I was going to take it. I won't know until sometime this week if our month off and trying on our own worked, but I am still very happy for her and I just wanted to let you know that some people due care and are afraid of hurting us, I guess we are just the lucky ones that god has chosen for some reason to have to work a little harder at getting our bundle of joy!

Old 08-07-2007, 03:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

eurokelly HB User
Re: Wow Some people do care!

Tresh that is so lovely - you are completely right, some people really care and deal with this so kindly. I just wish they were in the majority! I have had friends scared to tell me so they text, or email, or let me find out from a third party and they have no idea how much we would like them to just tell us and understand that even though it is difficult at first, we can be really happy for them as well. As my sister always told me when dealing with IF, "I don't want their babies, I want my own! And there is not a finite supply, just because other people have more does not mean I get none". And she is right with two gorgeous ones of her own.

I am happy you have this lovely cousin to support and understand you.

Kelx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2007, 06:24 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Wow Tresh, your cousin sounds like a great person to be so kind and considerate! Thank you so much for sharing your story w/ us. It's very refreshing to know that some people can appreciate what we are going through even if they never experienced it themselves. Like Kell said, too bad there weren't more people out there like her!!

Holly

Old 08-07-2007, 07:23 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User

Tresh, that is so good to hear, cherie. It is so nice to hear of people who understand. She sounds like a lovely woman, and a wondeful mother. And I"m sure that soon, you will be a mom too!

*********babydust*******

Old 08-07-2007, 05:03 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Hopefulx2.5 HB User

Tresh,

Wow, what a wonderful and touching story, thank you for sharing it with us. It is wonderful to hear that there are so many caring people in the world. Your cousin sounds like a wonderful person and truly took your feelings into consideration and that means so much.

Baby dust to you and lots of cyber hugs to share.

Closed Thread