It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2007, 10:50 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Sillygirl554 HB User
Pregnancy Update!!

Hello girls, some of you may remember me some of you may not, I see that there are alot of new people. Well for those of you who are new here is a little history. DH and I tried for 2 years with no luck, decided to go see if there may be a problem and of course there was. DH was sterile, I seemed to be fine. Took a while for DH and come to terms with it, totallly understandable, I let him take his time and he finally made the decision to do donor sperm. Over the course of a year and a half we did 9 iui's with donor sperm and finally on the 9th try, mind you it was the worst cycle ever, low sperm count, 2 follies compared to my usual 7. So 4 years after we first started trying we finally got the call. It was a BFP. So here we are today, 20 weeks 3 days pregnant and we got to have our sonogram to see the sex. Well we are having a little GIRL, DH and I are so excited. We are going to name her Peyton DeeAnn and we cannot wait to go out and buy a bunch of pink.

I think about you ladies all the time, I check in from time to time to see how erveryone is doing. I pray every day that each and everyone of you get to experience we DH and I are now. It is truly a blessing.

I wish you all luck and many many BFP's

Stephanie

Old 09-05-2007, 12:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Re: Pregnancy Update!!

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for the update!! You and DH must be so excited to find out that you're having a girl!!! I think the name you picked out is absolutely beautiful. So thrilled for you and your family. Please continue to let us know how you and the little one are doing. How are you feeling?

Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2007, 12:21 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Sillygirl554 HB User

Hi Holly, I am feeling wonderful. I have a little back pain but nothing I can't handle. DH and is sweetheart and rubs my back everynight so that helps. I also have a hard time sleeping due to the fact that I get up about every hour to hour and a half to go pee but no worries. I am half way done and could not be more happier.

How are you doing? How is your treatment coming along

Old 09-05-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Stephanie, I'm so glad to hear you are having a pleasant pg!! After all you went through to get here, you deserve it. So, are you due around Christmas?? That's so exciting!!! Not much to say about my treatments to date...We are trying naturally this month and plan to use our last IUI that insurance will pay for next month. After that, who knows? It will happen some day.

I am so glad to hear from you!!

Holly

Old 09-05-2007, 01:32 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User

What wonderful news!! I'm so happy you're having a good pg!! And a little girl, what a perfect Christmas present! May you continue to have an uneventful pg, and safe delivery and many many happy years ahead.
XOXOXOX

Old 09-05-2007, 02:53 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

rubynz HB User

Hi Steph

Thanks for the update! Little girls are so lovely, I'm so happy for you. I'm pleased to hear that your pregnancy has been so easy too.

Good luck for the remainder of your pregnancy!

Ruby

Old 09-05-2007, 03:44 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Congrats Stephanie. I think I recall you saying that you really were hoping for a little girl! Well her name is just beautiful and I am so happy for you and your DH. Wishing that all continues to go well!

Old 09-05-2007, 04:43 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

jackstersmom HB User

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy to hear that you're having a good pregnancy after all you've been through. You deserve it girl! I hope you have so much fun with your little angel.

Cristy

Old 09-06-2007, 02:28 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Steph

I posted on your other thread but want to congratulate you once again. So glad that you and your little girl are doing great.

Amy

Closed Thread