It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2007, 03:26 PM   #1
(female)

jennypoo HB User
Transfer Update - Feeling Blah

Hey All -
I had my third IVF transfer on friday and I'm feeling somewhat crampy. Is this normal? My last two transfers were not this uncomfortable, which has me a bit worried. I'm hoping that this is just implantation cramping, but I doubt I would feel it so quickly after the transfer. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Jennypoo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

cashahn HB User
Re: Transfer Update - Feeling Blah

Hi Jennypoo

I can't really answer your question as I haven't started IVF yet but I just want to wish you the best of luck and I really hope that it is implantation cramps. I hope to see your BFP posted very soon.

Cashahn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2007, 10:02 PM   #3
(female)

jennypoo HB User

Ok so the cramping went away for a few hours and now its kinda back again. Gettin alittle worried. Anyone out there that had the same after a day 3 transfer?

Jennypoo

Old 10-14-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

hi Jennypoo. Sorry to hear u are feeling blah. My day three transfer was Thurs am and I woke up Fri night with some cramping and discomfort but it went away early the next morning. Like u said, i think it was to early to be implantation. I am now 3.5 days post transfer and this is the best I have felt. Hopefully u will be feeling well in another day or so!

Old 10-15-2007, 07:48 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User

Hi, jenny, I'm so sorry to hear you were worrying and feeling yeecch! I really hope that you are feeling better now!!! I am praying for that strong BFP!!! Take lots of rest, this is easier said than done, but try not to worry too much dearest. Take some rest, and do somethng relaxing to take your mnd off of it Keep us updated on how you are feeling, dearest!

****************babydust**************** ****

Old 10-15-2007, 02:34 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User

Hi jenny.

I just wanted to let you know that i had cramping for days after my e/t. my first IVF i had no cramps whatsoever. and it failed. my second IVF i had these ridiculous cramps and it worked! so i am praying it is going to work for you and that cramps are a good sign. and i had cramps on and off until my 6th week of pregnancy too. so sometimes the weird things mean it is working.

Old 10-15-2007, 05:04 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

courtney448 HB User

Hi Jenny...keeping my fingers crossed for u girl! I hope this is implantation cramping!
Courtney~ Remember to always keep an open heart~Me-26,DH-27,TTC since 5/06,IUI-4/19/2007, 2nd IUI-8/14/2007, 3rd IUI 9/15/2007~ 4th IUI 10/15/2007~5th IUI 12/11/2007~BFP!!! 12/24/2007, We are blessed!

Old 10-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #8
(female)

jennypoo HB User

Thanks for your responses. Just an update for today...throughout the entire day I have been feeling hot so I check my temp and it has went up slightly
(99.0) and my breast are soooooo swollen and tender to the point that my shirt causes discomfort. Now as far as the cramping goes it isn't as bad as yesterday, however it feels like I have done alot of situps which I feel around my belly button and alittle below it. I'm wondering if this is the result of the progestrone injections, but a part of me feelings that this could be a good thing. Keeping my fingers crossed til my beta (which is the 23rd). If anyone has had these feelings 4 days post transfer please let me know. Thx.

Jennypoo

Old 10-15-2007, 09:00 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

hey Jenny, I really think those are all likely very good signs!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that all the "weird" feelings continue! As u know I am also 4 days post transfer and am continuing to feel absolutely nothing. Even the bloating is mostly gone... Unless I start feeling SOMETHING soon, I believe I will succumb to this doubt I am already feeling and will likely just look forward to transferring my frozen snowbabies in a couple months (my RE has exceptional frozen success, even better than fresh, so I don't think I will be devastated if it is indeed another bfn). Well still wishing you LOTS of luck. Keep us posted on how u are feeling!

Old 10-15-2007, 09:10 PM   #10
(female)

jennypoo HB User

Kari15...Don't throw in the towel yet. We will get through this together.

Jennypoo

Old 10-15-2007, 09:16 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Oh thx Jennypoo, that is so sweet of u. You know what a rollercoaster of emotion this all can be... I actually hope (and think) I will be feeling more positive as the week goes on. Time will tell.

Old 10-16-2007, 06:50 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Jenny & Kari,

Praying so hard for you both!!!!! I would love to see bfps from both of you this month.

Hang in there,

Holly

Old 10-16-2007, 08:52 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User

Hi ladies!!! Don't give up hope, I knwo I speak for all of us when I say that we are praying for your BFPS!!!! Stay positive, darlings, your sisters are here to help!!! Dah dah-dah daaaaaaaaahhh!!! Supersisters to the rescue!!

************babydust******************

Closed Thread