It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmarie313 HB User
My little girl has arrived!

Hello Friends

I am so pleased to let you know that my little angel decided to make her debut into the world early...Olivia Grace was born on Tuesday, October 23rd at 7:52 pm. She came at 34 weeks. She weighed 4 pounds 7 ounces and was 16 inches long...she is such a little peanut!!! She was received a 9 on the apgar and did not need to go to the NICU or even the special care nursery. We got to keep her with us from the very beginning!!!! I had a c-section because the baby had been breech the entire pregnacy. We stayed in the hospital for a total of 6 days (4 for my c-section and 2 extra because the baby's temp was low a few times and they wanted to make sure she could regulate it on her own). We are both home and doing so well now!

I just had to share the news with all of you! You had all helped me through the hardest points of my life. After everything I had been through over the last 4 years, I could never have imagined how amazing it would be to hold my little miracle in my arms. The love that fills your heart, is like nothing I have ever known! For the first time in 4 years, I am can say that I am truly happy and my heart is at peace. There is nothing else in the world I could ask for or want...my every prayer has been answered. I am so thankful and grateful for my little blessing. She is an angel from heaven

Please know that you all continue to be in my prayers! Please, don't ever, ever give up hope because miracles do happen, I am proof of it. After everything I faced with infertility and an extremely difficult pregnancy, there were points when I thought I couldn't do it for another minute and wanted to give up on everything but you realize you have to fight for what you want and in the end, it is all worth it. I await the day that I can share your bfps with all of you.
All my love and "bubbie" dust!
love,
cmarie
*Olivia Grace born 10/23/07...our little miracle!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2007, 11:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User
Re: My little girl has arrived!

Hi cmarie your story is so touching thanks for sharing it. Congratulations on the birth of your little I am so glad that you are all at home and that your angel is everything you have ever wanted. I am glad that you are happy and at peace with everything. I wish you all the best for you and your little may she bring you lots of joy.

Charlene

Last edited by Namibia; 11-01-2007 at 11:19 PM.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:52 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Mapia74 HB User

Oh CMarie so happy to hear from you and to hear your little angel came into the world safe and sound.Your story truely inspires many of us.Well we all knew that little girl was a fighter from the begining she hung on through some rough times.I can imagine how wonderful it must be to hold your little one safe in your arms.Please take care and enjoy.Drop in from time to time and give us an update on how your angel is doing.Sending hugs to mommy and baby.

Mapia

Old 11-02-2007, 06:16 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

jackstersmom HB User

Congratulations, cmarie!! That is so wonderful and such a beautiful name! I'm so glad that she didn't have to stay in the NICU - how lucky you are that you got to take her right home with you! I can only imagine what a cute little peanut she is! Congrats again!

Cristy

Old 11-02-2007, 06:21 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the birth of your angel!!!!!!! Your story is so touching Cmarie, and I look forward to the day when we can experience the complete joy and love you have described. Thank you so much for letting us know how everything turned out. So glad to hear Olivia made her "graceful" debut & is strong, healthy, and beautiful. This is just the wonderful news I needed today.

Holly

Old 11-02-2007, 07:13 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User

You story has made my entire day!! I know I will carry the joy I feel from you for a very long time! I am so glad that your little angel is here, and healthy!! I knew she a fighter, just like her Mom! Look, at that, Cmarie...you're a Mom. I am so proud of you and and little Olivia Grace (What a GORGEOUS name!!) I am so grateful for your miracle, and i pray that this road of IF is over for you, that if/when you want another child, you don't have to walk down this road again. We love you so much.

XOXOXOXOXOXO to you and the new little one!

Last edited by PrincessSweetNS; 11-02-2007 at 07:14 AM.

Old 11-02-2007, 08:37 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Oh my goodness CMarie, I am overjoyed having read your post!!!! Congrats my dear friend.... this blessing was truly deserved and your little girl is just a beautiful miracle. It warms my heart hearing how incredibly healthy she is. That is so wonderful she got to come home with you from the start!!!! I hope you are enjoying every minute of it. Congrats again sweetie!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-02-2007, 10:16 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

sobannon HB User

Oh.....CMarie, I am so glad you and Olivia are okay and that you got to bring her home immediately. I am so happy after all of your trials that your angel is in your arms. The love is so intense and unexpected. I know what a wonderful mommy you are. It takes a strong couple to get through IF, whether for a year or 10 years.

We are so proud of you.

Lots of bouncies for you!!!

Old 11-02-2007, 03:06 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

rubynz HB User

Hi CMarie

Congratulations on the birth of your long awaited miracle. I'm so pleased that the two of you are doing well and it's great to hear you sounding so happy.

Best wishes.

Ruby

Old 11-03-2007, 07:36 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Congratulations
So glad to hear from you. Your post brought tears to my eyes ...it is so touching. I am so glad that all s well with you and Olivia Grace....what a beautiful name.
It s great news that you got to take your little miracle at home. You truly are an inspiration to me. Enjoy ever minute with your little one...my sister always says they grow too fast. Thank you for your post and please keep in touch with us .

Amy

Old 11-04-2007, 07:50 PM   #11
Veteran
(female)

twinkiezinger HB User

CMarie, I am so happy for you and DH, your little angel has arrived and filled your hearts! I didn't "speak" with you very often, as I was new when you went through IVF, but I always followed your story, and was very pleased that your daughter was such a fighter. I hope she continues to be for the rest of her wonderful life, and you enjoy her every moment. Thank you so much for sharing your news with us, and continue to update if time permits.

Christin

Last edited by twinkiezinger; 11-04-2007 at 07:50 PM.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:07 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User

Oh Cmarie! That is such wonderful news! Congratulations! I know how much you've been through and it must be the best feeling in the world to hold your little girl and know she is safe with you now. I am so happy for you.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:25 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

ravaemarie HB User

cmarie -

I can't even express how happy I am for you. We have both been here for so long and after everything you went through, to finally be at peace and get to experience the love you have for your daughter - it seems to make all of the bad stuff disappear. You deserve this - so enjoy every single minute of it!!!!

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our miracle in January - can't wait to feel the love that you describe!!!

Congratulations on your long awaited, so much deserved, miracle baby daughter!!

Love,
Ravae

Old 11-07-2007, 01:07 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmarie313 HB User

Oh my goodness Ravae...it is so good to hear from you!!!!! I did not know that you had your bfp...I am so sorry that I missed it When is your due date? Do you know what you are having? What did you do to conceive? I could not be happier for you, I got the goosebumps just reading your post. You are so right, we had been here for so long and I feel like we went through so much together and I am so very happy that you are going to experience the love and amazement that I got to feel on October 23rd!!!! There are no words to express the emotions you will feel.
all my love and blessings
cmarie
*Olivia Grace born 10/23/07...our little miracle!

Old 11-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

ravaemarie HB User

I got my BFP in May (May 20th to be exact) - 5 short months after my last surgery, nearly 3 years after we started the IF journey. I had a ovarian wedge, uterine lift, removal of endo and adhesions - surgery took over 4 hours (twice as long as expected) and they had to close me up quickly, as I was losing too much blood. But, all worth it in the end! We did take 25mg of Clomid days 3-5, Vitamin B6 everyday and Amoxicillian on days 11-15 (supposed to help mucous) and BD'd. So I guess you could say we conceived "naturally" after 3 surgeries in 18 months. I am due at the end of January and we are waiting to find out the gender. Such a blessing to be where we are - the sex of the baby just doesn't matter! I am currently 28 weeks 2 days and am very excited to get through the Holidays, as it will bring me closer to delivering this miracle!

I followed you on the boards throughout your pregnancy - so weird how it seems like we get to know one another so well - and our stories, good and bad, bring eachother to tears. I am so happy that your journey has ended with such a blessing - a true inspiration for everyone here on the IF board!

I hope everyone here finds hope in our stories, as I did from others when I was here. It CAN happen, even when you don't believe it will - when you feel like giving up because you just can't take one more day, one more minute or one more second - you will get through it and we are proof of that!

Love and prayers to everyone here!
~ravae

Closed Thread