It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

hotmama08 HB User
Unhappy Spotting 10 days post IUI

I'm spotting, just a tiny, tiny bit light orangy pink on 10 days post IUI which was yesterday. My 2ww was uneventful until yesterday. I had a really bad cramps 4 hours after my IUI and had a feeling that I release an egg that afternoon. Im 11 days post IUI today. No sore boobs, no cramps. I had sore boobs the first 5 days after IUI but now it's gone

Im thinking it is only pink because of the progesterone white tablet melting next to my celvix diluting the color of spotting. There's no active flow, I dont even wear a pantyliner. Only when I wiped and sometimes there's nothing there (Sorry TMI )

This is exactly the same thing that happened in my 3rd IUI but last time, I had dark brown spotting 4 days before beta. I convinced myself for 2 whole days that it was implantation spotting, and then beta day came and it was negative, my period arrived in full glory after stopping progesterone inserts.

It's far too late for implantation spotting at 10 DPO, isn't it? Yes, I know, it is. I think this might be it for this cycle. Just like last time, my body won't even do me the courtesy of making it to beta...Im 3 days towards my beta.
Im not even sure if I can go the RE on the 14th as I am working and no one can cover me since it is a V-Day and already has level 1 warning for my tardiness and absentees.

Is my luteal phase decreasing? or my cervix is irritated by the progesterone inserts. It couldnt be low progesterone because Im on progesterone insert to boost fertile environment for my uterus. AF normally is 26-28 days and I spot 12 hours before AF but today Im only on cycle 23. I can't believe this.

Sarah

Last edited by hotmama08; 02-11-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

cashahn HB User
Re: Spotting 10 days post IUI

Implantation can occur anytime between 7-12DPO so there is definately a possibility of it being implatation bleeding and I really hope this is the case for you. I pray this is it for you and hope to see you posting your BFP very soon.

Cashahn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old 02-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Hang in there Sarah... it is true that with IUI it will take at least 6 days for implantation to occur. You gotta give that eggie time to fertilize, move down the tube, find its way to the uterus, and then dig itself a nice home in the lining. Crossing my fingers for you sweetie.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
(female)

mrsctw1 HB User

I don't know any answers as I have never gone through an IUI, I just wanted to send well wishes for great news!!! I hope eveything that you are experiencing is perfectly normal and you have good news soon!!!!!

Crystal

Old 02-12-2008, 08:02 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User

Oh Sarah, don't despair just yet, dearest!! I must echo Cashahn in saying that ovualtion, it generally takes place 7-12DPO--- so what you're experiening may very well be implantation!!! Hoping that it is what is happening fo ryou, and that in a couple days you have wonderful news to share with us!!!

********babydust********

Old 02-12-2008, 09:02 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

hotmama08 HB User

Thank you all for the positive vibes. The spotting stopped today. I have just clear CM which is so confusing. I am still continuing my progesterone inserts.
No sore boobs or nausea. I just feel lousy all day.
My mom says to talk to God like he's infront of me and ask for blessings. I told her I think I have called all the Gods of different religion to give me a baby. I even have this Buddha figurine that my friend told me to rub his belly. Lol! My husband just observes me and dont say a word. He's afraid to comment coz he doesnt want to trigger any emotions from me.
Cant you see the madness already?
Its just hard to keep my hopes up since I have been to this same thing with my 3rd IUI although it was more reddish brown spotting last time and it stayed continously for 4 days until beta.

Sarah

Old 02-12-2008, 09:15 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

douglasap8 HB User

Sarah, It's a good sign that the spotting has stopped. I've heard of many women spotting before a BFP! I'll be hoping that's the case here! And keep rubbing that belly...it may be working! - April

Old 02-12-2008, 09:20 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

That's great news that the spotting stopped!! I'm a person who raises my hopes ridiculously high, only to have them come crashing down, so I will not raise yours too high.....but I must say that I feel really excited about this. Remember that not all pg women get sore boobs, or nausea.
Your Mom said that so well--- talk to God as if he is right in front of you. LOL, and good girl, cover your bases
As for DH, you are going trhough a lot and I think he understands, at least on a minimal level, that he needs to be considerate towards you. And you have every right to be a little bit out of your head right now, with everything you go through. I know it's really hard, but try your best to stay positive. It'll be SO worth it!!

Old 02-12-2008, 10:34 AM   #9
(female)

mrsctw1 HB User

It is great that the spotting is done!!!! I do believe the clear CM is normal during pregnancy. My best friend just had her 2nd baby a month ago and she had that the whole time during both pergnancies. It was the first sign for her during her 2nd pregnancy!!!! Take Care!!!!!!

Crystal

Old 02-14-2008, 09:26 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

hotmama08 HB User

Was supposed to have beta today but since I already have Level 1 warning at work for tardiness and absentees, I rescheduled for tomorrow.
So far the spotting havent showed its face anymore buy yesterday I had a clear eggwhite like CM that looks like the one when you are ovulating. It only happened one time and now it's gone.
I really do not want to do HPT. Im just so scared of whatever. Im having mixed emotions. I also have occasional cramps on my pelvic regions. No sore boobs. No nausea. No dizziness. I feel absolutely the same. Im tired by the time I get home and that's because I've been working 12 hours (6am to 6:30 pm) for the last 4 days. Will have day off tomorrow to do the beta at RE's office. I have been praying so hard. 2 nights ago, I dreamed of holding a healthy baby. It looks like the baby is about 1 year old and I handed it to my sister. I also dreamed of letting a green cat (kiwi color) into our house. We already have a tabby cat and I thought it would make our cat happy for having another cat. But when I woke up, I realized there is no such thing as green cat. It was so weird!
Tonight, DH grilled a terderloin steak, baked potatoes and cooked asparagus in garlic and lemon plus a small heartshape cheesecake from Eli's for our valentines since we were both working. We just stayed home and watched Lost. Anyway, we will find out tomorrow. This 2ww is driving us, ladies crazy. And yes, will keep rubbing the Buddha's belly too

Sarah

Last edited by hotmama08; 02-14-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Old 02-15-2008, 06:32 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Sarah, I think the fact that the spotting is gone & still no AF is a good sign. Praying for your good news tomorrow!!! Good luck!

Holly

Old 02-15-2008, 09:55 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi Sarah! I agree with Holly wholeheartedly.. spotting and no AF is an excellent sign!! I fully understand how you are hesitant to hpt. I hate doing it with a passion. So many times I have seen it - I don't think they are capable of making + for me. LOL. Something defective with my urine maybe LOL. Anyway, I really hope you have excellent news tomorrow and I will be looking forward to celebrating your BFP with you!!

Old 02-15-2008, 02:44 PM   #13
Inactive
(female)

Mapia74 HB User

Hi Sarah just wanted to check on you and see if you got some good news today.Praying that you did.Let us know.Good Luck.

Mapia

Old 02-15-2008, 03:44 PM   #14
Veteran
(female)

twinkiezinger HB User

Hi Sarah,

I just wanted to add that I am anxiously awaiting your results, I hope they really surprise you with great news! Your DH and Valentine's Day sounded perfectly peaceful to me. And your green cat dream is very funny. I think IF makes us all have extra crazy dreams from time to time.

Christin

Old 02-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #15
(female)

g77 HB User

What happened to you ? i could not figure out from the post... I had IUI on the 15th after the IUI i had cramps on the 1,2,3,4, days post IUI. My boobs had been sore since almost day 3-4. My blood test is tomorrow but i have had some spotting yesterday that was light orange/brown and some more today.I also have the feeling of being very stiff at the lower abdominal just like i have before my periods. Also i have been feeling very thirsty for the last two days and have a headache just like i have before my periods .
I am really not sure if this is a period pain which i think so or an implantation as you guys are saying that implantation can happen till 12th day . That gave me some hope ... I have my blood test tomorrow and we will see what happens... I am hopeful but i am also prepared for the bad news.
This was my first IUI , i really thought that it had hold very frustrating ... I wonder how long will i go through that .

Last edited by g77; 02-26-2008 at 09:26 PM.

Closed Thread