It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2008, 12:09 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

CW1984 HB User
Question Question about EWCM

Hi ladies! I’ve been struggling for awhile to get my cycles in order (m/c in Sept. ’07) But finally, they are coming together nicely. I’m charting and having periods regularly and ovulating as well! I have a quick question about EWCM. It seems that when I’m at work, I have tons and tons of EWCM then when I get home, I’m still wet but not really seeing the stretchy stuff. Around O time, I stay wet but the EWCM is really off and on but when it’s on, it’s A LOT. But when I’m home and DH and I are getting ready to BD, I’m more wet rather than EWCM. Is that still ok and “sperm friendly”?

For instance, yesterday was my O day and I had globs of EWCM (sorry, TMI) during the day while I was at work then when I finally got home and DH and I could finally BD, I wasn’t seeing the stretchy stuff. It was just wet. And it’s been like that for the past few days. We’ve still been BD though but will the sperm still survive even though I’m not seeing the EWCM at the exact time of BD’ing?

Old 02-27-2008, 08:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kjmrfld HB User
Re: Question about EWCM

CW,

I wish I could answer your question, but I honestly have never ever seen or had any CM - of any type that I am aware of. So, I really am not sure if it is absolutely necessary for the sperm. But, I hope that someone else will have some better info for you!

Sorry I couldn't have been more help. I'm happy to hear that you're periods and ovulation have been regular! I really hope that your sticky BFP is right around the corner!

Kelley

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread