It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

fishinarkansas HB User
Update and In Need of Prayers!

Good evening, everyone...I pray everyone is enjoying their evening. I will briefly state my story, before I go on with the updates. It has been 7 years, since I had my tubes tied, during a c-section and after the birth of my blessed son. I also have an 8 year old beautiful daughter from my first marriage. I have always regretted my tubal and have always longed for another child. I knew in my heart, however, that if it is God's will that I will have another child. Everyone, I think this is the month! I am going to take a step in faith and praise God and Jesus for this wonderful blessing! I have taken pregnancy tests in the past and have gotten negatives (before this month). Towards the end of last week, my pregnancy tests would show up positive after the allotted time, so I decided to test again this week. I am having several symptoms, such as nausea (much like car sickness while laying in bed), severe fatigue, headaches, increased temperature, skin blemishes, fuller breasts, and hot flashes (to name a few). Today, I took two different brands of pregnancy tests with my second morning's urine (after some sweet tea) and got two faint positives within the allotted time! I am so thankful and am in need of "prayer warriors". I will be sure to keep everyone updated, and if any of you need prayers, please let me know. Sincerely, Tam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

km7503 HB User
Re: Update and In Need of Prayers!

I didn't know you could get pg with your "tubes tied." Did you do IVF? I also did IVF 2 years ago and got pg with my daughter who just turned one. I wish you all the best! I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2008, 10:31 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

fishinarkansas HB User

Thank you so much! It is truly a blessing from God...I didn't do IVF, but my husband and I did discuss at one point about the reversal, but I told him that I knew I would get pregnant if God wanted me to...I have always been faithful about that, but I have to admit that I frequently became impatient and at times wanted to give up! I did read about my chances of pregnancy increasing, since I had them tied during a c-section, 22 years of age, and just had them tied! Words cannot even begin to express my thankfulness to God and Jesus for this...without them, I would not be where I am at today. I am so thankful to be feeling the glorious morning sickness, which is much like a "car sickness" type feel to me! If anyone needs prayers or has any questions, please let me know! I want to encourage everyone to not give up...I know that there has been plenty of times that I have felt like giving up myself. I am so glad I didn't! I will be sure to keep everyone updated! Sincerely, Tam

Old 05-13-2008, 11:17 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Wow, what a story... I have chills. Sounds like a true miracle in the making to me! Wishing you nothing but continued good news. And I'm always up for extra prayers... I've got my heart buried in this 4th IVF attempt and would feel beyond blessed if this one could work and stick and bring me the baby of my dreams. And I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers as well. Take care of yourself and that little miracle of yours!

Old 05-14-2008, 02:40 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

fishinarkansas HB User

Thank you so much, Kari...I pray that you are now blessed with a precious miracle in the making! I am so thankful to read how miracles are taking place, across this board. It is so wonderful to have the support from everyone and most importantly, the prayers. I will remain in agreement that we all can be blessed with God's precious children. I truly believe HE smiles down upon us for wanting to accept his precious miracles. For so long now, I have felt undeserving of his blessings, and therefore, not accepting HIS precious gifts for me. I am so thankful that I can now pray for HIS precious blessings and also will respect HIM, no matter what he has in store for me! Please continue to pray and keep us all updated about your upcoming miracles! Sincerely, Tam

Closed Thread