It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2008, 10:42 AM   #1
(female)

jennie3972 HB User
can i do a test 12 days after embryo transfer

i have done a negitive test 12 days after tranfer,i have slight period pains and i feel very bloated,could this be my period comin?thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

km7503 HB User
Re: can i do a test 12 days after embryo transfer

How many days past your retrieval did you do the transfer? My beta was 11 days past a 3 day transfer for my first IVF. My 2nd was 9 days past a 5 day transfer. Both exactly 14 days past retrieval (or technically O).
When is your beta? Bloating and cramping could also be an early pregnancy symptom. I wish you all the best and hope this is a sneaky BFP!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2008, 04:10 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

km7503 HB User

jennie, any update yet? Did you have your beta? or get AF? I was thinking about you and thought I'd pop in! Please keep us posted and good luck!!

Old 06-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
(female)

alfaomega HB User

I was wondering if you did end up getting pregnant, because im going through IVF myself and i did my test 8 days after ET came out negative so is their any hopes for me

Old 07-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #5
(female)

alollyhopefull HB User

Hi Ladies, I was told try not to take a test because of all the fertility drugs that we take can give you a false negative or a false positive as well I was told. I had my transfer on May 1 and my beta test was on the 16th. I know how hard it is not to take that HPT. I ended up buying 2 the Tuesday before and decided not to take it then and everyday up to the night before I gave in. I took one in the morning and then the second in the evening, I thought I was because I was sick from day 1 of my transfer as well as other pregnancy signs, but I still couldn't get to excited until my beta came back and I knew for sure. I'm now heading into my 12th week. Baby dust to you all Angela

The following user gives a hug of support to alollyhopefull:
Lakime (07-28-2011)
Closed Thread