It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
(female)

RwL HB User
Implantation Bleeding

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all are having a good weekend so far! I had FET this past Monday and go in for the beta on Wednesday. Two - day 5 blastocysts were transfered during a natural IVF cycle.

On Thursday morning I started to see a little bit of brown on the toilet paper after urinating (I know this is TMI but I need some opinions and advice so please forgive the "ew" factor). Since then the brown has gotten heavier and lighter, darker and lighter too. There is no rhyme or rhythm to it, some mornings it's more dark and heavy and on others days it gets darker in the afternoon.

The last time I went through IVF I had the same thing happen and when I did some web research I came across the topic of implantation bleeding. I'm just not quite sure why this is happening again because it's my understanding that while implantation bleeding is not rare...it's not necessarily common either. Also, I thought implantation bleeding only lasts for a short duration, this has been going on since Thursday now. Does anyone know when implantation occurs? Any advice on what the brown spotting is? I am praying that it's not AF but I thin it may be.

Jessica

Closed Thread