It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
Veteran

Mod08 HB UserMod08 HB UserMod08 HB User
Post >>>>>> Infertility Message Board Rules <<<<<<

Before posting please keep these general Posting Rules in mind. Also regularly review the Posting Rules to familiarize yourself with the Rules.
[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/faq.php?[/url][/B]

General disregard for the rules can result in a temporary or a permanent ban at the discretion of the Moderator. If a member is not following the rules do not act as the Moderator, do not respond to the posts. Use the REPORT button that is above each post to inform the Moderator of any potential problem.

Doctors/Hospital Contact Information

Posting of personal information, phone numbers or addresses for Doctors or hospitals is disallowed. You may only post a doctors name, city and state.

Six Weeks or More Pregnant

If you are 6 weeks or more pregnant you must post any updates on the Pregnancy Board!!
Reply to the member on the Pregnancy Board concerning their new pregnancy.

Off Topic Conversations

Please stay on the board health topic and share your own experiences that are pertinent to the board health issues. Sometimes during the course of discussions, we understand that your daily lives may come up in the topic of conversation and that this is only natural. However, threads that turn into chat sessions will not be allowed.

Banned Users

When a member is unavailable, do not discuss the member on the boards again, unless or until she posts again. You may miss her, but please respect their privacy.

Moderator Actions/Questions Concerning Board Rules

Questions or comments regarding a Moderators action or general board rules should be addressed to the Administrator at [email]adminmod@healthboards.com[/email].

Thank you and Welcome to The Health Boards!!

Last edited by Administrator; 06-28-2010 at 11:50 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Mod08:
katuta (05-23-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread