It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2003, 05:56 PM   #1
Veteran

MaLaFo HB User
Post TREMSSSSSSS

Ok, Was today retreival? When do ya get it put back in ya? ITS ALL YOUR MONTH TREMSSSSSSS!
GOOOOD LUCKKKKKK!
MARE< MINDOSSSSSSSSS< OLD FLO< AND HOLY F...MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2003, 06:29 PM   #2
Inactive

ams37 HB User
MARE! TMER!!
I WAS THINKING ABOUT TMER TODAY..IF SHE WENT FOR HER RETRIEVAL!!!!
TMER TMER TMER........................WE MISS U!!
MARES HOW AREU............DID U HAVE AGOOD WEEKEND.>?
I SHOOT UP TOMORROW NITE...I GO IN FOR U/S TOMORROW IN THE MORNING......................
ALL THESE BFPS! CONGRATS TO LUCYLOU!!!
YAY!!
WERE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MARE .....................WE WENT SAILING AND GET THIS..OUR BIG SAILBOAT CRASHED AGAINST ROCKS IN A CHANNEL lol some guys had to tow us back in.!! NEVER A DULLMOMENT WITH ANNIE SEX,. IT WAS SOOOO FRIG))N WINDY...............
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TMER........WERE THINKING OF U!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif ANNIE GRANNY TART EATIN SEX

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2003, 06:37 AM   #3
Veteran

MaLaFo HB User

Old 07-14-2003, 01:33 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

tmerone HB User
Hey Mare and Annie

Retrieval was yesterday- piece of cake!! they retrieved 8 follicles and I got the call this morning that 3 fertilized. I go in on wednesday for the transfer. I am still trying to stay calm and optimistic and just getting through one hurdle at a time. I was happy just to develop follicles and then happy again that they retrieved 8. I waited until 1 today and the nurse called and said that 3 had fertilized so I was happy again. Just taking everything one day at a time. Still taking my zoloft which is really starting to kick in with the panic attacks and I also think it is helping me stay calm with the whole IVF process!! I am even giving myself the progesterone shots!! Can you believe it??????? Bruce tomorrow night so that will be my last night of a few beers until my beta test!! I just read about Lucylou and of course I am thrilled about Taz!! Now we need a bunch more bfp's from everyone on this board to get some happiness going!! I will say that no matter what the outcome from this procedure it was worth every penny. This group of Dr.'s, nurses, etc were all outstanding. I always felt comfortable and loved at the office. Whenever I called with a question, a nurse was on the phone immediately!! What a first class operation they were!!

Old 07-14-2003, 02:29 PM   #5

JLJ HB User
tmer - hey there! been thinking about you! sounds like everything went really well! how soon can you test? also, was the transfer or retrieval painful? i am currently on lupron and heparin shots - i start pergonal this friday and will go in for tran/retreival either end of next week or beginning of the following week... i am doing zift, where they put fertilized embryos in the fallopian tube... anyway, i hope you are taking care of yourself - please let us know how everything is going! :-) hugs, jen

Old 07-14-2003, 02:32 PM   #6

JLJ HB User
tmer - hey just reread your post and saw that you go in on wednesday for transfer - i thought you already did that - sorry! :-) so was the retrieval painful? i will be thinking about you! also, the prog. shots sting don't they? uugh! i had to have one to induce my period one time and they hurt! i too, have to do 2 shots of progesterone after the procedure and i need to continue the heparin shots too! have a great day - look forward to hearing from you! jen

Old 07-14-2003, 03:14 PM   #7
Inactive

MaryAnn1970 HB User
TMERS!!!! YEAH!!!!! Hey girl, congrats on the follies!!! Tell me where are your FSH levels at? Mine is 10.2 - 11.4. . . . What stim meds were u shootin up?? I am considering a IVF cycle with my own eggs. If I don't produce any follies or not enough for IVF, I will do donor IVF. Your story is SOOOOO encouraging to me!!!! CONGRATS AGAIN ON THE FOLLIES, I'M PRAYING LIKE MAD 4U and a BF+++++++ !!!!! BABY DUST BALLS TO YOU!!

Old 07-14-2003, 03:15 PM   #8
Inactive

MaryAnn1970 HB User
TMERS!!!! YEAH!!!!! Hey girl, congrats on the follies!!! Tell me where are your FSH levels at? Mine is 10.2 - 11.4. . . . What stim meds were u shootin up?? I am considering a IVF cycle with my own eggs. If I don't produce any follies or not enough for IVF, I will do donor IVF. Your story is SOOOOO encouraging to me!!!! CONGRATS AGAIN ON THE FOLLIES, I'M PRAYING LIKE MAD 4U and a BF+++++++ !!!!! BABY DUST BALLS TO YOU!!

Old 07-14-2003, 04:20 PM   #9
Inactive

ams37 HB User
yeah1 TMER!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a great feeling about u!!!!!!!! wow 3 follies!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe triplets!!!!!! sounds like u were a pro at this!!!! it gives me alot of hope...................
I did a baseline this morning..All is well!!
I shot up tonite! 2.5 amps gonal-f. Piece of cake now......not too bad.......
I just fear that watermelon spread!!!!! LmAO!
I talked to the one nurse there that is a total sweetheart!! (most of em walk around unhappy ) anyway........she got me my consult for the doc..Aug. 1 so I maybe able to go to IVF! if THIS round is a bust that is!!!!!I will tell the doc what I really feel........and let her know the age factor is really bugging me!!!!!!!!!! in a tactful way of course..!
pray pray pray!!
pray for eveyrone!!!!!! I am praying up a storm!!!!
we can do it!!! I think our month is next month for bfps!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soo happy u are feeling better! annie granny
ps YAY TO SPRINGSTEEN GIRL! HAVE A BALL!and u dont even have to shoot up there!! lol.
WHEN would u be able to test?15 days after transfer??let me know!!!!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee tmer!! we love ya girl!!!!

[This message has been edited by ams37 (edited 07-14-2003).]

[This message has been edited by ams37 (edited 07-14-2003).]

Old 07-14-2003, 05:00 PM   #10
Senior Veteran

tmerone HB User
I am also psyched about this cycle- it was a miracle that I produced any eggs at all. The day I started my meds my fsh was 10. I did 8 amps of gonal f and 2 amps of pergonal. The more I read about fertility drugs these 2 seem to have the most success. The retrieval was nothing!! The sedate you and 15 minutes later it is over. I was a little crampy but didn't even take any advil. The transfer is wed at 12:30. You go in with your dh and they insert the catheter, shoot the eggs in and you lay there for half an hour and then you go home and lay down for 2 days! I did the hcg shot and it didn't hurt and neither did the progesterone shot. I bought some cream over the counter called emla-x and you put in on your butt and cover it with saran wrap for 1/2 hour and you don't feel a thing!! It cost $59 but it is worth it.

Maryann- I say go for it with your own eggs. I only had a 10-15% chance and they had me at a high dosage and everything went smoothly. Even my estrogen cooperated. My last fsh was as high as 11.5. I was happy it was down for this cycle.

Annie- how many follicles are you developing with your meds?? maybe they should increase it a little!! It won't hurt to ask

Old 07-14-2003, 05:52 PM   #11
Veteran

MaLaFo HB User
EXCELLENT NEWS TREMS!!!! OK, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT?
THE TOOOK YOUR EGGS, MIXED THEM AND NOW CATHETER IN YOU??? LIKE IUI LIKE? I NEVER FOUND THIS AND I IS TOTALLY CURIOUS NOW! WEDNESDAY!!! CANT COME QUICK ENOUGH!!! LET ME KNOW BOUT THIS INSERTION METHOD

Old 07-14-2003, 06:26 PM   #12
Inactive

ams37 HB User
Tmer:
I just started my 2nd round of inj. tonite! I go back on day 7 (Fri.) and they do an estradiol level and do anopther u/s, They said theyll let me know if I need to shoot more amps!I had about 4 follies last cycle in May and a ton under 12 mm. I hope i get more amps too!! She said theyll definitely up it on day 7 if they arent growing!then from there I will go in every day or every other day..ill keep u posted!!
I am so psyched for you! wow that is interesting abuot the eggies.......isnt technology amazing today?

Mare............you wild girl.........are u resting this cycle? what are u doing girlie? are u still in lines at the cvs for the k y jel LOL>................lubeee time lol

Old 07-15-2003, 07:29 AM   #13
Senior Veteran

tmerone HB User
Hey annie and Mare

They took 8 eggs and I know for sure that one was 22 and the other was 18 and not sure of the other ones. I knew not all of them would fertilize but was happy that 3 made it. I held the sperm in the cup between my legs on the ride there and then at exactly 36 hours after the hcg shot they took the eggs. They put them in a petri dish with the sperm and then they call the next day to let me know how many made it. I have to call tomorrow am to make sure that they are still ok. So hopefully, right now the babies are nice and warm in their petri dish. The transfer is just like an IUI! I lay there for 1/2 an hour with legs in the air and then I go home and they say to lay down for 2 days. Bruce tonight so I am happy!! Last time I will be able to drink for a while!!! Just remember Annie that you are younger than me and your fsh is not as high so this could be your month. Your chances increase with each IUI...........Keep the faith!!!!!!!!! love ya girls!!

Old 07-15-2003, 10:22 AM   #14
Inactive

MaryAnn1970 HB User
CONGRATS TMERS!!!!!! when is your transfer scheduled? Tell me again what was your FSH at? Mine is like 10.2 to 11.4. I am thinking about trying 1 IVF cycle with my own eggs, if it is a bust, I will do donor IVF. I just want to give ME one last try. Re will put me on 10 amps as well. What was the stim med you took??? FOLLISTIM?? GOOD LUCK TO YOU GIRL I'M PRAYING HARD FOR YOU!!

Old 07-15-2003, 10:24 AM   #15
Inactive

MaryAnn1970 HB User
DU!! I just saw your reply to me!! Thanks sweetie!!

Closed Thread