It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2003, 08:56 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

mommawannabee HB User
Smile TMER and TAZZY

Hi girls, just wanted to check on the both of you. TMER, I hope you've bounced back and have found that inner strength. I know you must have been devastated, my heart just ached for you and your DH. Been thinking of you, hope all is well.

Taz - my heart also ached when I read the news. I was so sad for you. I hope that the drs find out what is causing your miscarriages. I hope you and your family are doing better.

HUGS to the both of you-
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif
Mommarooo

Old 08-02-2003, 03:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

tmerone HB User
Hi Momma!!

I am bouncing back slowly. DH and I are going to see RE on Tuesday and discuss another IVF cycle. He said he wants to keep fighting and not give up. My lovely panic attacks are back in full force so I am going to my gp on MOnday to see if she can up my zoloft. I am now getting them 3-4 times a day and have to breathe into a bag because I hyperventilate. It sucks. I try to stay busy so my mind doesn't go into overdrive but it isn't helping. I hope they put me on a valium drip....lol!! Oh well, like everything else, I will hopefully overcome this obstacle also. Hope you are doing well and getting around ok. I hope Taz reads this and knows that we are thinking of her!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2003, 09:49 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

mommawannabee HB User
Awwwwww TMER - I hate it for you, I hope those panic attacks go away. I'm so sorry that you have to endure that. You will overcome this obstacle! And come out stronger than ever, TMER - don't give up on yourself.

I'm so happy that you are bouncing back slowly - I'm sure the amazing support of your DH is helping tremendously. That is so wonderful, you stay with them and don't give up! Let me know how Tuesday goes! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

TAZZY - http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif We are thinking of you!

Old 08-03-2003, 02:08 PM   #4

Teener828 HB User
Tmerone- I am so sorry about everything that has happened and those darn anxiety attacks. I know how awful they are as I suffer from them too. This fertility stuff is soooooo stressful and it trigers them. You have been thru some rough stuff. Hopefully they will subside soon.

Old 08-03-2003, 09:02 PM   #5
Inactive

tazink HB User
Hiya girlz - I am feeling much better - finally broke down and cried - posted on another post about all that - where tryingfor#2 asked when I am gonna check in. I think I will eventually be okay but right now I have my highs and lows....I do okay and then I talk to or see someone who is pg and then it is like my heart breaks all over again. It doesn't help that one of my good friends is pg.

Thanks for all the thoughts, hugs, and prayers - it is really keeping me strong.

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif you girlz

Taz

Old 08-03-2003, 10:04 PM   #6

JLJ HB User
taz - so good to hear from you. just know that there are going to be days when things seem more do-able than others. you may have a day where you actually feel ok, and the next you may feel like the world is completely crashing down on you. this is all part of the way we grieve. sometimes we feel anxiety, or devastation, other times depression, anger - the list of emotions is endless. i know going back to work tomorrow will not be easy for you... i too, go back tomorrow, after having a month off - i am a teacher. so of course, EVERYONE is pregnant, and lots of people knew i was going to do zift, so i know they are going to ask... i am sure that is going to be the most challenging part for you as well. you mentioned your good friend is pregnant - my best friend is due in one month. it is so hard isn't it? i must say that is one of the most challenging things to endure when you are struggling with infertility - is to see a good friend or family member pregnant. of course we are happy, but there is also that tiny little part of us that just wants to not even deal with it. ive come to realize that these are totally normal emotions. ugly as they may be, they are the way we feel and that cannot be denied or ignored. i will be thinking of you and praying that God give you the strength to get through tomorrow and the days thereafter. we miss you around here and we are here to listen to you whenever you feel the need. lots of love, jen

Closed Thread