It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2008, 12:08 AM   #1
(female)

ladyjane22 HB User
do fallopian tubes ever grow back?

I had my left tube removed in 2001 from an eptopic pregnancy.3 months latter I found out I was pregnant again and gave birth to a beutifull little girl whilst under c-section I had my right tube removed without mine or my husbands consent.Apparentlty I have the begining and the end of the tube only the middle has been cut out we would love another baby my question is can my tube grow back together and how long does it take? ladyjane.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2008, 03:20 AM   #2
(female)

Yacker HB User
Re: do fallopian tubes ever grow back?

Fallopian tubes NEVER grow back. You got pregnant the second time obviously through your second tube (a woman has two tubes)

Im a little concerned as to why you had to have part of your remaining tube removed after the birth of your child, Ive never known that before. And also without your or your husbands consent, you can sue the hospital....More details on that would be good.

Ive had my fallopian tube out also, that was in May 08, and I have recently found out that I am pregnant again (im 12 weeks now) so it just goes to show that it is possible to concieve with one tube. Im so excited.

Last edited by Yacker; 11-27-2008 at 03:21 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
(female)

ladyjane22 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yacker View Post
Fallopian tubes NEVER grow back. You got pregnant the second time obviously through your second tube (a woman has two tubes)

Im a little concerned as to why you had to have part of your remaining tube removed after the birth of your child, Ive never known that before. And also without your or your husbands consent, you can sue the hospital....More details on that would be good.

Ive had my fallopian tube out also, that was in May 08, and I have recently found out that I am pregnant again (im 12 weeks now) so it just goes to show that it is possible to concieve with one tube. Im so excited.
I signed for a tubal ligation before I went in for my c- section as for what ever reason I don't know maybe I was out of it as I had been in in labour for 17 hours and my babys shoulders were stuck in my pelvis OUCH vrey painfull. not only did the docter take it upon himself to remove my remaining tube ,himself or the nurses did not tell me of this .It wasn't untill we decided we wanted the APPARENT ligation reversed that we found this out and we also found out the hard way yep in sugery my docter was shocked. once I had come around my husband and my docter had to break the heartbreaking news to me. So now we are trying to save up money for ivf wich is very exspensive.

Old 11-28-2008, 12:42 AM   #4
(female)

ladyjane22 HB User

Congratulations!!!

Old 11-28-2008, 08:00 AM   #5
Veteran

Mod08 HB UserMod08 HB UserMod08 HB User

Your thread has been moved from the pregnancy board to the Infertility Message Board. Please continue to use this board or the Women's Health Message Board until you have a confirmed pregnancy. The pregnancy board is only for those women who are pregnant.

Thank you,
Mod08

Closed Thread