It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
(female)

Eeyore1973 HB User
Question IUI done with a sperm count of 4 million..........

I am using donor sperm and I am guaranteed at least 10 million per vial by the cryobank. Well today on my 3rd attempt at IUI I only got 4 million. My first one was only 2.3 million and I had to complain to the cryobank and get my money back on that one. The second one was a great count at 19 million and today like I said it was only 4. So already I am very disappointed. The thing with the cryobanks is that you have to complain within 5 days post thaw. Now that only gives me till Friday but I am afraid by making this complaint I am jinxing myself and it will not take. But then I tell myself that was $345 and if it is meant to be it will be. And if it is going to happen it will happen whether I put in a complaint or not and that is a lot of money to just throw away. I guess I am somewhat superstitious I don't know. Every little thing gets me nervous that I am going to ruin my chances again of conceiving. I don't know what to do. Any advice? What would you do if you were in my shoes? Do you think 4 million might still result in a pregnancy?? I still haven't told anyone but this board about my IUI's because of the jinxing thing as well. So I have no one to talk to about this besides my spouse. Please help!! Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB User
Re: IUI done with a sperm count of 4 million..........

You can't jinx yourself out of a pregnancy. That is a really poor count. It's up to you whether or not you ask for a refund, but I know I'd be on the phone first thing in the morning.

Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread