It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2001, 10:12 PM   #1

alazay HB User
Concerned and wondering

For the last two 1/2 to three years, I have the weirdest symptoms. I have terrible stomach/pelvic pain. It's not 24-7, but it is at least every other day. It worse when I wake up in the morning and I have to pee really bad. Even after i urinate, my stomach will still be tender and in pain for at least an hour. I urinate more than the average person. And when I empty my bladder, alot of times, I will still feel full. And at night I will use the bathroom like 2-4 times, and bearly nothing will come out. And sometimes I will sit on the toilet for 20 minutes until I have to pee, because my stomach will hurt until I do. And 5 out of 7 days a week, there is no way that I could have sex in the morning because my stomach hurts so bad. And if I do have sex anyway, I will be in pain for a couple hours. And if I have really "wild" sex, sometimes, my stomach will go at it again.
Now this has been going on for like almost three years, and I have never told the doctor. I have went hundreds of times, I been tested for bladder infections UTI's, Kidney infection, vaginal infections, and they are ALWAYS negative. She even sent my urine off to a lab twice, and it was normal. Do you think this is related to my tubes maybe being scarred. Could this be related. I am in denial about my stomach, because I am always the biggest chicken to go to the doctor, but I think I will go now. But does anyone think this is related. Not to mention sometimes my periods hurt so bad that it almost puts me in tears. I really need this taken care of.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2001, 02:17 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

friendlione HB User
Re: Concerned and wondering

Look at this site: <A HREF="http://content.health.msn.com/content/dmk/dmk_article_5962955" TARGET=_blank>http://content.health.msn.com/content/dmk/dmk_article_5962955</A>

The symptoms sound like endometriosis.
You need to be seen by a good gynocologist.
I don't think this is easy to disagnose.
That website has good info.
Don't be scared, though. Just insist the doctors take you seriously and find out what is causing your problems.

Please tell us what you find out!<p>[This message has been edited by friend (edited 02-22-2001).]

Old 02-22-2001, 08:23 PM   #3

Allie HB User

Alazay,
Mention it to your dr and ask about endo. The symptons you are having sound like you could have endo. I just found out that i have had it since 98 {it was the cause of an ectopic but dr forgot to mention that part}. I have constant pain during the day and night, but one thing that i have found that does help is to go walking every evening for at least 30 min or more. Good luck and keep us posted.

Allir :-)

Old 02-23-2001, 07:43 AM   #4

alazay HB User

I have a doctors apt today at 10:45.

Old 02-23-2001, 12:32 PM   #5

alazay HB User

I just got back from the doctors. I have a really bad kidney infection. She says I have way to many UTI's and kidney infections. SO at 3:00, I have to go have another sonogram. They are looking at a different part of my stomach now.

Old 02-23-2001, 07:26 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

friendlione HB User

Please let us know how you are doing and what is found.

Old 02-23-2001, 08:42 PM   #7

alazay HB User

Well, I had my sonagram, and the lady said that my doctor would have the results on monday. On wednesday, i have to have the HSG test done. I am scared, because I can not tolerate pain at all! But I guess I will have to do it anyway! Thank you for asking!

Closed Thread