My issues :-)
Hey all. I have been through a whirlwind of tests, diagnostics, and issues so here is the low down on me.
I have been pretty much diagnosed with PCOS (he hasn't done an insulin test but I am overweight and can't lose weight for the life of me, grow men's facial hair, and have 15 cysts on each ovary)
I have hypothyroid (yay! two things that make me not lose weight) lol
I am now on synthroid @ .75mg
Ok so I have been seeing a fertility specialist and here are the steps I've been through
1. endometrial biopsy (came out no precancer)
2. 10 days of Provera- had my cycle 2 days after finishing
3. on day 3 the cycle I was put on 1 month of birth control
4. day 8 of the cycle (aka after the period) I had an HSG- clear and no blockages
5. finish out the month of BC and when I get my cycle at the end ---I am starting clomid (and possible metformin depending on the results of my upcoming blood work)
So there is me in a nutshell... :-D Wish me baby dust!