It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #1
(female)

caz72me HB User
40yrs old TTC for 7 years - going to give it one last good go!!

I have two lovely sons from a previous relationship both teenagers, but my husband so much wants to be a Dad to his own biological child and has always wanted this, I'd love to have another child and had always wanted a third, so we've been TTC for 7 years, all tests done and just unexplained infertility - one of those things. During all that time I managed to get pregnant just the once - 5yrs into TTC, the week after my BFP my husband was rushed to hospital and spent 3 weeks in critical care fighting for his life with swine flu, during this time I also miscarried the baby, but my husband survived - after 3 resuscitations and an induced coma to save his life. I was so happy just to have him alive and then finally home. A few months later, he wanted to get back to TTC, but his sperm had been seriously affected by the illness, so anyhow 2yrs later and finally his swimmers are recovered and ready to go again (even though we havn't stopped trying since, just hoping one would be enough ). After my fertility tests years ago, I was given a pack of 4mths worth of Clomid to enhance my egg production (even though I already ovulate monthly), due to everything that happened I've never taken them so this month I have and the next 3 months. I'm taking vitamins known to help, have got 'conceive plus' lubricant by the ready and this is it, we are gonna get our timing right and give it our all these next 4 months, pillows under the bottom and everything. We can't afford IVF so this is our last chance to help everything along - not really a question but thought I'd share my intentions with people on here as can't really discuss it with anyone but my husband. Good luck to all, I was able to get a BFP after 5yrs of trying, so don't give up hope any of you, I havn't and am hoping again for a little miracle, best of luck for all of you out there suffering from infertilityxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread