It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
(female)

MrsMK HB User
TTC - possible pcos. Please help

I am new to these boards. I've been ttc for the past 6 months after coming off of bc pill. My periods have been very irregular, I've had a lot of pain and other symptoms and so far nobody has been able to give me any definate answer as to what is going on with me. My doctor recently mentioned the possibility of pcos and I have now been referred to see a gynecologist so I have to play the waiting game. I have already had two children [aged 6 and 3] following a miscarriage in early 2005. Is it likely I could have pcos? I am incredibly low at the thought if not being able to get pregnant, and what's worse is I have yet to hear a success story. Most woman with pcos seem to get pregnant after trying for a long time but ultimately end up losing their babies. I feel really desperate and just don't know what to do. I'm trying to lose weight as I know that the excess weight I'm carrying won't be helping but other than that I don't know what to do

Old 02-28-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
(female)

anuverma HB User
Re: TTC - possible pcos. Please help

Hii, - Increase your chances of getting pregnant you need to spend a little time understanding your menstrual cycle and ovulation calendar therefore being able to predict ovulation.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply