It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
(female)

Lynniemo31 HB User
Unhappy questions

Hey, this is my first post but i found myself googling somethings and have come across this board...

basically, from an early age i have never really gotten much of a period. when i was on birth control that was the only time i actually had a normal cycle. i got off of it about 5 years ago and since then have had about 4 to 5 periods a year. I have told my doctor this .... had so many internal ultrasounds, blood work and my doc always says "no news is good news" in my late teens and early twenties, i just wrote it off as nothing but since i am almost in my thirties my mind starts to wonder and think the worst I guess when you start to see your friends have kids and grow up a bit ... your old heath concerns you wrote off as nothing start to creep on you and really start to be bothersome. Basically, my question is, when i go to my doctor this week does any one have any suggestions of what i can ask in order for her to take the right steps to help me figure out what is wrong with me? i know it sounds silly but i am from canada and since our heath care is free, the doctors have so many patients and tend not to care so much about each and every patient. they are so busy, they just want to get you in and out. i know i should find a new doctor but again, doctor shortage is insane in canada and its hard to even get a family doctor. once you have one you tend to stick with them or go to walk in clinics.

i find myself when i get into the office i go blank and totally forget to ask the important questions.

the last year i have also noticed my facial hair has become so coarse .. i am italian so naturally i have a bit more facial hair then others but it has gotten to the point where it is basically unwaxable and it grows back coarse and in small patches... i also have insane hot flashes not often but when i do ... they are intense.

i also have such bad lower back pain, and lately, my hair will not take any sort of colour, when i dye it ... nothing holds. ... its so strange.

has anyone had these symptoms before and could help me out with any sort of questions i should ask the doctor?

thanks and sorry for the long post!
xo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
pof