It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2004, 09:19 PM   #1
(female)

krisdance83 HB User
This annoying feeling

I get this feeling inside my head, almost behind my eyes that really irks me. Some days it's bad and some days it's non-existant but I went through a few months where it was constant. It didn't start until about 7 months into my dizziness but I believe that I can attribute it to the inner ear simply because my condition has gotten more complex and, after reading some other posts, I believe that these extraneous physical problems can be caused by this inner ear devil.

ANYWAY! Ha. The feeling is like there is a vibration in my head. On a bad day it is always there but most days it only happens if I hear a loud, unexpected noise. Sometimes any unexpected noise even if it's quiet. Sometimes it even happens from a visual disturbance or from someone touching me unexpectedly. Mostly the noise though. It is a sensation of vibration, like someone is banging a gong behind my eyes, and it makes my whole body cringe. I can feel tension in my head right above my ears when it happens too.

Does anyone else get this type of sensation. I want to make it clear that this is NOT my usual sense of foggy-head or lightheadedness. It is an entirely different feeling that makes me feel very out of it. Also, I don't get any pain inside my ears, it is just the uncomfortable feelings. I've read posts where people have had sensitivity to sound involving a painful feeling in the ears but this isn't like that. My ears don't even seem to notice; it is like a feeling much deeper in my head. Thanks for reading!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2004, 01:13 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

brina HB User
Re: This annoying feeling

hi kris

well i can liken some of my symtoms to what u r describing, i have had what u say about the vibration feeling in your head after a loud noise etc.....mine is usually following that and as u say no pain but like it stuns you mine doesnt last too long, the other that ive had continous tho much less to when this first started is, a feeling of magnets behind my eyes pushing away, at its worse i feel it through my whole self and if i lean against a wall it feels tho it coming through it or any surface i touch defines the sensation of movment i feel in my head and body.....horrid ....i do believe it is coming from the inner ear ......mine has damage to left inner ear....and has become very sensitive....take care......brina

Closed Thread