It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2005, 08:02 PM   #1
(female)

jadeearth HB User
Where is the Jade?

Hello fellow Vestibular SUFFERERS. I have a lot of feeling anger, fear, fatigue, strange head, but yet I have no feeling, feel so far removed from myself. Tonight could not even speak to my mom, and I feel so mean when I go into my vestibular fog. Ugh!!! I was feeling better even moments of not thinking about it but past few days have been rough. I came to the boards and read threw some of the old posts for hope and to remind myself this stuff takes time and not to give up hope. I feel like I have lost myself, moving away from a life I liked that was fun where I had friends and now in a place where I don't know many people. How am I supposed to get to know people in this haze. So much change, having a hard time and feel very alone. Its like I belong to a world where I don't belong.

Thank God for Healthboards!! Can to much stimualton make you feel this weird, I am beginning to worry that its me its who I am, and the longer it continue the more the healthy memories are fading....should I keep seeking a diagnosis or is this truly BPPV? I have always thought it was LABs and does it really matter in terms of a diagnosis?

And why oh why are there so may flurescent lights out in the world, what are they thinking.

Anyone else who is in a complaining mood, wants to vent, ignore all the self empowerement stuff for a moment, all the positive thinking, all the forced smiles (cause we know its there and where we want to be). Please feel free to do so and be heard!! List your top 3 vestibular sufferer versus the world complaints

Jade

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread