It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2005, 11:20 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Wowwwweeee HB User
Cool Hi from Wowwwweeee :)

Hello!

Just taking a moment to jump in and say "hi". I am busy as I continue to learn the ropes at my new job - going on three months - time flies! I am LOVING my new position; it's the best professional decision I've made for myself in a long, long time.

Symptom wise, the last month has been pretty (VERY) annoying. Been having to either curtail or change plans because my head just isn't up to doing much. I'm able to put in full work days, but some times by the end of those days, I need to go home to "get off my head" instead of my feet!

This past weekend (like the last few), I am more comfortable running my errands with someone, or having a family member run them for me, because my head is that "off".

When my symptoms "act up", my anxiety levels tends to increase (although not to full blown panic), so I prefer to have company when I am running errands because of the way my head and body feels.

I have noticed some really intense panic "zings" (adrenaline rushes if you will) that I DO recognize purely as a physical automatic reaction to my head symptoms. I am able to push past them because I know they are purely anxiety symsptoms - and I seem to be getting more of these "zings" as my head symptoms jolt me. I am so happy that I am less reactionary to the panic part of dealing with head symptoms.

My most annoying symptom STILL is the feeling of having to lean or walk to the right. Even when I sit or drive, I am most comfortable with a slight slant to my head or body to the right. It feels weird to walk straight or try to walk to the left. I'm bumping into things on my right. Good gravy.

I hope everyone is doing well.

I miss the regular routine chats on here - that include me (ha ha), but work calls.

Big Hugs to everyone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2005, 11:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

crazylabyrinth HB User
Re: Hi from Wowwwweeee :)

Wowweeee.
Have been away for 10 days but spotted your post and was pleased to see it. Currently not too good as done a lot of travelling so will contact you in another way in a few days time - the computer is currently bothering me. Sorry your dizziness has not been so good but am glad the position is gping well.

I will update you on my situ soon - had my hospital appointment last week.

xxxx

Closed Thread