It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2007, 05:31 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Sco24 HB User
The weak shaky lightheaded feeling?

Anybody get this? I remember having it when all this first started over a year ago, but lately its resurfaced, with today being the worst. What causes this? Anybody know if it's related to the inner ear or having a decomp? If so why? Really gross feeling and hoping somebody could shed some light here.

Thanks
Scott

p.s. or do you guys have any other ideas what it could be if not related to ear thing?

Old 01-07-2007, 07:27 PM   #2
(female)

Vivs HB User
Re: The weak shaky lightheaded feeling?

Sorry you are not feeling too good. I think you mentioned you were feeling nauseated. Have you been eating enough? Often times when I do not eat enough because of nausea I feel weak,shaky and lightheaded. Try to eat several little meals.
Also when I was in high school I was iron deficient (borderline anemic) and I would feel nausea, lightheadedness, weak, and shaky. Have you had a blood test on your iron? Don't worry this will pass. And if it is iron deficiency that can be easily fixed with iron supplements and lots of leafy greens.
I hope you feel better soon.
Vivs

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2007, 07:57 AM   #3
(female)

littleone1972 HB User

hello, yes I still get this from time to time especially if run down or after a cold or feeling tired/stressed.. its just the body decomping slighting. Great advice above, do eat little and often. If I leave it too long before eating i get really shaky and dizzy and weirded out ;-) its a symptom of balance disorder it will pass honest!!

Old 01-08-2007, 07:46 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Sco24 HB User

yeah, i got over a cold about a week ago, but since then i haven't felt normal at all. it's like the cold took me back to where i was in the beginning with this shaky stuff. not fun at all.

Scott

Old 01-09-2007, 01:20 AM   #5
(female)

littleone1972 HB User

yup me too exactly the same... and I'm also really really tired but can't sleep, thats what happens to me! Take care it will pass. Everyone's bodies are different especially depending upon what else you may have going on in your body! Unfortunately, I have other stuff so makes my progress a little more halted! Colds become our worst enemy at this time of year, just step up the exercises and your brain will get back on track hopefully! sending healthy dizzy free wishes to you..xx

Old 01-10-2007, 12:44 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Sco24 HB User

Hey i found an article about the HHV-6 virus, and how it can be reactivated by colds.

I have that damn Herpes virus 6 and was wondering do you think my cold could have reactivated it, thus causing this weak lighthead shaky stuff to come back?

It comes in waves too, if i didn't mention that.

Scott

Old 01-11-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
(female)

littleone1972 HB User

Hey perhaps it could.. I don't know much about this virus or how it works didnt' even know I had it! I think the cold just stimulates the nerve in the ear and if the tubes get blocked it will aggrevate everything and make you feel dizzy. I try and steam lots and use a light steroid I was given which is safe to take and this just helps keep everything moving around. I'm starting to feel less dizzy but thats taken a week since the cold has passed. I had that lightheaded, shaky stuff loads in the first few years but its got less as time has gone on. x

Closed Thread