It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2007, 08:16 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

mogj3222 HB User
clogged ears 24/7 ear/head pressure

This really sucks!!!!!! Just wanted to get that off my chest. Like some of you, I have been to a couple doctors with no answers. The ENT saw no fluid in my ears and gave me antibiotics and sudafed and claritin, nothing has worked! Ill explain a few things:
I was feeling light headed and tired heavy legs for about a month, and thought I was feeling better, when I took a lot of vicodin one night. I am a recovering drug addict and was clean for a while. But I was tired of feeling ******, and needless to say I popped a ton of vicodin that night, 20 to be exact. Anyway, during that night I felt like a wave of pressure in my head or ears, but didnt think much of it. Then when i was ready to go to bed all of a suddden my ears clogged up! And I havnt been able to unclog them since. No matter how hard I hold my nose and blow or yawn or swallow cant get them to pop. This was 11 days ago, and after a couple days of them being clogged the pressure in the ears began, and the head. And now the pressure in the head and ears is 24/7 as well as the clogged/full ears. And the doctor hasnt a clue. I am wondering if I somehow messed up my inner ear pressure, not being relative to the outside pressure, and maybe getting a tube would relieve the pressure. Not sure what to do, but after reading all these posts I am more scared than ever that my ears will never clear and Ill be stuck with this crazy feeling, it is kinda like living a nightmare! Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread