It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User
Decomp

Still in this decomp was hoping to be done by now. This will pass right?? No chance this will be how I feel to the end right?? God I am just hoping it is a decomp (very bad) and not the new normal....

Old 06-07-2007, 01:14 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User
Re: Decomp

Actually as i remember now, my longest decomp was 3 weeks or longer....that was on March 19th and after that I reached so close to a 100%...as of two days ago, i think i am going through a decomp, but still be great, but have trampoline walk......its better then it was yesterday.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2007, 03:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxzilla View Post
Actually as i remember now, my longest decomp was 3 weeks or longer....that was on March 19th and after that I reached so close to a 100%...as of two days ago, i think i am going through a decomp, but still be great, but have trampoline walk......its better then it was yesterday.
How long have you been sick?? And when did you start having good days and see your bad day diminish?

Old 06-07-2007, 06:54 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User

Ive had this vestibluar disorder since really april 06. Started with BPPV then went to VN/LABS...hard to tell with the testing. In the beginning it sucked! I felt drunk everyday for along time, vision was off, vertigo, you name it, I had it. In the beginning i pushed myself to mt bike and road bike...i was such in a cloud where it didnt effect me much. Once i had an epley for my BPPV, I started to compensate...and that was up and down for many, many months...Ive been doing great last month,I moved from CA to CO, and then went to chicago to visit friends/family. I did alot this passed month, i guess that why im in a decomp. But i feel good, I only have this crazy walk. so im on my 15 month.

Old 06-07-2007, 09:18 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

missy7777 HB Usermissy7777 HB Usermissy7777 HB User

Oh boy do I ever know what you mean by the trampoline walk. That is just the WEIRDEST sensation when you take a step and the floor seems to keep going. Uggggg - that happens during shopping, stressful, visually crazy scenarios. ICK!!

Old 06-10-2007, 05:22 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User

I am in the middle of a decomp for the last 9 days..It sucks!!! Everytime I get sick, this thing comes back... I am sooo annoyed.

Old 06-11-2007, 04:48 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User

Tummy, what tends to come back as symptoms? How long have you had vn now?

Old 06-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #8
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User

Hi Charlotte....

Well, What seems to come back is everything -- Spacey Head, Headaches, Woozy feeling, Anxiety, Pressure on the left side of my head (usually where it is most severe)... Basically all the symptoms I had in th ebeginning.. Maybe not as severe, but definately still bothersome...

They come back when I get sick.. Its terrible.. I cant avoid getting sick as it seems my immune system is out of wack!

I have had VN since Jun 2005, so 2 years for me in this ordeal... But it has not been constant by any means... Lately if I could stay healthy, I would feel pretty good!

Tummy

Closed Thread