It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2007, 05:57 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User
Question Argh!

So not sure why this happened and then again no idea why it surprises me at all. I had been having a good couple of days even though I started new VRTs( surprisingly). The last night I felt really nauseous and "off". Not so much dizzy just nauseous and not right. well went to bed really early and still feel crappy today too but with bad dizzies as well. Wondering what caused this set back. I did not overexert myself yesterday although I did have a lot of visual stimuli I read all day then when wasnt reading I was on the computer. Could that be it?? Just feel better when I know why I had a setback....

Old 07-03-2007, 06:29 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User
Re: Argh!

D&S, I know its a bummer, but I think it is from your new VRTs. BUt remember that when you get dizzy again from doing your VRTs that means your brain is getting it, its relearning. Try to remember that this is the way it goes and try to shurb if off. VRTs=recovery!!! I have to keep telling myslef that to. There are days I dont want to do them. But if I havent done them since the beginning of all this, I wouldnt be where I am at today.

Great job!!! Just move around a little here and there today, but dont over do it, so you can enjoy tomorrow.

Cathy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2007, 06:45 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User
Re: Argh!

Yep, Cath is right on.

There are plenty of us who have gone through the same stuff.

This will help you...when you do anything to challenge yourself....examples: go into a busy place, go shopping, do new or harder vrts, walk, run, bike...whatever....it will cause a delay in worse symptoms.

What I mean is say on Saturday/Sunday..I am really busy....Tuesday/Wednesday I tend to be off...

Now that I am better I am off less, and less severe. Initially though...it would be really off...could be for a few days.

Hope this helps.

Closed Thread