It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2007, 05:22 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User
Exclamation Decomp due to VRT's

When you just started them a week ago and they start making you feel yucky how do you feel? I think I am going crazy. I feel even worse than yesterday. I wake up nauseous dizzy and heavy headed I feel so nasty waking up ewww. I just dont know what is going on usually when I am having a bad stretch The first few days are the worse then I get better not a few days yuckiness but feeling progressively worse. I am only so angry cause I have to go take 2 kids to the beach and I feel like I'd rather crawl under a rock and die!

Hope you all have a dizzy free 4th

Old 07-04-2007, 05:52 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User
Re: Decomp due to VRT's

Dizzy...

When I started, I would go from dizzy..to terrible dizzy. My head felt heavy, brain fog, I couldn't pay attention, all I wanted to do is put my head down, I couldn't read, couldn't do simple house tasks without feeling totally wiped, I hated stores...honestly..I was draggin myself throughout the day.

I forced myself to keep going. It isn't easy....you feel like total poo...

Try not to kill yourself. How supportive is your family?

Mine is very supportive and that is so important.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2007, 06:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User

supportive but drained as well......

Old 07-05-2007, 01:08 AM   #4
(female)

lara1979 HB User

D and S,
I know how you feel. I upped my exercices on monday and have been feeling dreadful every evening, little better by late morning then horrendous by the evening, everything moving strong nausea, sweats, but we have to be strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Lara

Old 07-05-2007, 06:00 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

charlotte67 HB User

d&s...

I know you are drained, sick and tired, tired and sick...this thing is a pain in the ***. All you can do is keep pushing through, try to rest when the kids do, put your social life in when you can....out when you can't. Your family will get tired, stressed due to this illness. Stay positive. Keep working towards health and non dizzys.

Soon, after a few months of exercise...you will notice you can start adding life back in. Then you will look back and realize you were brave and strong and you are on your way.

All the best!

Old 07-05-2007, 12:21 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User

Hmmm...

You know, its so hard to place a pattern on this disease... But when you do, and the disease doesn't follow the pattern you think its supposed to, it is disheartening, you think something is wrong. This disease has no logic associated with it.... It could be completely 100% tomorrow and for no reason at all...

Closed Thread