It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2007, 06:19 AM   #1
(female)

candace5 HB User
Any suggestions?

Hi all,

Just wanted to run down my list of symptoms to see if I am in the right place. Since Oct 06, I have had periods of dizzy feelings, like walking across a trampoline; headaches mostly in back of my head, but also sharp pains sometimes in the right side of my head, just over the eye. I also have sometimes, numbness in fingers and a feeling of just general numbing all over.

I went to see my GP, where she provided me with nose spray and eye drops, as I have allergies.

The dizzy feeling is the worst when I am congested more. It does come and go, however. I will feel terrible for a few weeks, then the symptoms become more manageable, then will go away for a few weeks, only to rear their ugly heads again! I also become quite anexious when the symptoms are at their worst.

Any insight you all have would be greatly appreciated, as my doctor did seem relatively unconcerned with the dizziness and of course, my thoughts are brain tumor..

Thanks for listening,

Old 07-06-2007, 06:01 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

tummy2 HB User
Re: Any suggestions?

Welcome to the board.

I think your symptomscould be inner ear related, however the docs should perform a bettery of tests to rule out anything more serious. If that has been done then I would guess yes, it is quite possible you do have inner ear dysfunction.

Some things to note.. You said your symptoms will be on, then get better then go away and then come back again. Was this always the case? Or has it come about slowly where you do get better periods?

If so, it will gradually get better..... Every pattern is different, but enjoy the good days when you have em. Sit tight.. It sounds like y ou are getting better.

Tummy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2007, 06:07 AM   #3
(female)

candace5 HB User
Re: Any suggestions?

Thanks for your reply Tummy,

I would say in the beginning of all this, the dizzy feelings numbness were constant for about 3 weeks, then seemed to get better suddenly. It seems to me that any time I have a higher stress level, this triggers the symptoms or currently, my allergies have left me very congested, which also triggers the dizzy feelings, however, the symptoms do seem to clear quite a bit faster then at the start of all this . And I ofter feel better simply keeping busy and try not to dwell on the bad times... thanks again, Candace

Closed Thread